Hung2long

Does this game have owpvp?

TakunDes   

BnS is more 1 vs 1 focused. If you are looking for heavy open world pvp you came to the wrong game.

for me open world pvp is the worst/ boring and just constant zerg fighting. 1 vs 1 is the best

You seem entirely new/clearly have not looked up any information.

Yes, you can pvp outside of the arena, but you must wear a faction outfit to "flag" yourself.

This option is less popular as zerg and raw stats usually win over player skill.

But hey, achievements for kill counts and a neat mask you can use after 1000 kills that hides your name.

Teisho   

Open world pvp is completely opt-in and you can't engage in it at all unless you're wearing a faction costume.

However, keep in mind that if you wear a faction costume you can be killed absolutely anywhere at any time for any reason at all (or no reason).

Most people don't spend much time doing open world pvp because the arena is a much better determination of skill since it's gear balanced whereas OW PvP is not. Don't be surprised if you don't see very many people wearing faction costumes.

Hmm no raiding, no open world pvp? Kinda lame.

What to do at end game? Might as well just play sf4 if all there is to do is 1v1 with matched gear...same thing right?

Weifong   

to OP, there's owpvp. And it's really stressful and speedy, and fun ofc.

ppl who say something such as owpvp is gear based or completely opt-in/useless/waste of time are one of these types (can be all of these lol):

-casual player

-pve player

-unskilled player

-un-cool/chill player :v

-player who's scared of owpvp (i used to be this type of player as i was a newbie)

-and so on.

what i am saying is: there IS owpvp and there are (a lot) ppl who do owpvp and all they look forward is having fun (they might max out everything and get bored of the arena)

and ppl who say owpvp is lame and there're not many ppl do owpvp, they just don't hang in the right places. Ofc cos these places are not for them, how are they supposed to know it? xD

Chrys   

There IS open world pvp, i've been doing only that for the past 3 betas. And i don't mean zergs vs zergs. Pure solo or duo open world pvp, mainly focused on the misty woods zone for this patch, is the most entertaining aspect of the game.

Zelaz   

ppl who say something such as owpvp is gear based or completely opt-in/useless/waste of time are one of these types (can be all of these lol):

-casual player

-pve player

-unskilled player

-player who's scared of owpvp (i used to be this type of player as i was a newbie)

-and so on.

what i am saying is: there IS owpvp and there are (a lot) ppl who do owpvp and all they look forward is having fun (they might max out everything and get bored of the arena)

and ppl who say owpvp is lame and there're not many ppl do owpvp, they just don't hang in the right places. Ofc cos these places are not for them, how are they supposed to know it? xD

Open world PvP is gear based, this is going to be very noticeable at lvl 50 due the gear gap being bigger than at lvl 45. In fact, a geared lvl 50 with more than 100k of life can rolfstomp an absurd amount of fresh lvl 50s, believing any different only shows a lack of understading of this game gear importance.

Anyway, at 45 cap open wolrd PvP is more relevant and less optional than people think due faction dailies rewards.
Edited by Zelaz

Teisho   

-casual player

-pve player

-unskilled player

-and so on.

Saying open world pvp is gear based and opt-in has nothing to do with any of the bullshit you just typed. It's a fact that it's gear-based and opt-in. You can't be attacked by other players if you aren't wearing a faction costume, period. Your gear also matters, period.

Weifong   

Saying open world pvp is gear based and opt-in has nothing to do with any of the bullshit you just typed. It's a fact that it's gear-based and opt-in. You can't be attacked by other players if you aren't wearing a faction costume, period. Your gear also matters, period.

lol, you dont get it, do you? ah, ofc you don't.

Teisho   

lol, you dont get it, do you? ah, ofc you don't.

What's there not to get? What you said was factually incorrect and probably the dumbest thing I'm going to read all day.

Weifong   

First, i never said owpvp is not gear based
@Teisho

you're an un-cool/chill PLAYER. You take things too serious. You get annoyed by getting killed by ppl who have higher gear. You don't focus on having fun with many ppl/friends/guildies while fighting other ppl. You seem not be able to look around and prevent yourself from getting rekt.

you're more likely a competitor xD

Edited by Weifong

Teisho   

First, i never said owpvp is not gear based

@Teisho

you're an un-cool/chill PLAYER. You take things too serious. You get annoyed by getting killed by ppl who have higher gear. You don't focus on having fun with many ppl/friends/guildies while fighting other ppl. You seem not be able to look around and prevent yourself from getting rekt.

you're more likely a competitor xD

See, this is what I mean. Not only is this not true, what does this have to do with anything?

Do you know what happens when you assume things? You make an ass out of u & me.

It's possible to make a point without saying incredibly stupid things that are wrong and pointless.

Weifong   

what i assumed is true or not... People can tell. You keep saying owpvp is gear based (hey, ofc it is, owpvp in most games are gear based) and opt-in.

so literally you don't enjoy/like it. But lots of ppl do it, and like it.

what does this have to do with anything? gosh, your train of thoughts got lost buddy.

Teisho   

what i assumed is true or not... People can tell. You keep saying owpvp is gear based (hey, ofc it is, owpvp in most games are gear based) and opt-in.

so literally you don't enjoy/like it. But lots of ppl do it, and like it.

what does this have to do with anything? gosh, your train of thoughts got lost buddy.

Alright. I'm not doing this anymore before I give myself a disease of some sort.

This game's open world pvp is a joke.

Games like Rohan and Rappelz where you can straight up just open fire and destroy someone for whatever reason were real owPvP. This game isn't a true open world pvp game since it's entirely optional and faction based.

Moist   

This game's open world pvp is a joke.

Games like Rohan and Rappelz where you can straight up just open fire and destroy someone for whatever reason were real owPvP. This game isn't a true open world pvp game since it's entirely optional and faction based.

guess you didn't see first alpha where people were being camped in any section of any map

regardless if its optional its still pvp in the open worlds lmoa

I'm an arena *cricket* but even I enjoy shittin on skids with just my gear sometimes

guess you didn't see first alpha where people were being camped in any section of any map

regardless if its optional its still pvp in the open worlds lmoa

I'm an arena *cricket* but even I enjoy shittin on skids with just my gear sometimes

That's what open world pvp means lol. That's a pvp game. That's the entire point.

Moist   

That's what open world pvp means lol. That's a pvp game. That's the entire point.

that was my point sorry for my sarcasm flying over your head I'll make it more clear next time

Shorsh   

Well I love to camp newbz and ruin people's day trying to quest. Will I be able to do that in this game?

Yes, just roll FM get level 45.. take off weapon.

Go to low level zone force grip them then sleep them for 45 seconds. When they try to run do it again.