Sign in to follow this  
katanaK

price of membership?

katanaK   

Any1 knows the approx price of 30days membership at launch? 

I am deciding whether to upgrade the founder pack or not...

Visero   
katanaK   

I know $75 n $125s' have the membership within the pack. But, in fact, all I want is the membership only. If a membership is not going to cost me 50$ per month I am not gonna upgrade my $25 founder pack.

I know the master pack is fancy but it is so costly.... OMG

Roughly around 15 dollars a month. Which i believe, after you get into the game and start earning HM coins, can be paid without spending any real money.

Cerberus   

Roughly around 15 dollars a month. Which i believe, after you get into the game and start earning HM coins, can be paid without spending any real money.

I heard premium membership wouldn't be purchasable with hongmoon coins, only real money.

Azurrei   

I heard premium membership wouldn't be purchasable with hongmoon coins, only real money.

as of the last CBT, this is correct - hongmoon coins can NOT be used to purchase premium membership...NcCoin only.

10$-15% estimate thats my bet. Wildstar was 10$ too

WS is $15 and always has been.  I actually think it will be 800-1000 NcCoin (10-12.50) this time around, though.  We shall see soon enough...

BigJ01   

Yea, you will never be able to buy premium with HM coins. That's why when you sell gold for NCoin you get HM coins instead so that people can't get membership if they don't pay real money. NCsoft needs some guaranteed income at least since costumes can mostly be bought with HM coin.

Premium will most likely be 1200 NCoin or $15 like Aion and other NCsoft games, so just expect it around there.

Ddrayg   

just add something to the tread, yes you cant buy premium with HMcoins but it can be gifted which is nice

Sign in to follow this