Shouyoh

Disconnecting at loading screens

Shouyoh   

I know this is a little late but

I was consistently having this weird disconnecting every time i'd encounter a loading screen. It'd either load for a bit or not load at all then freeze, even though it looks like it hasnt, and then tell me "Disconnected from server". I'd press Ok, then the game shuts down. This didn't happen when i'd get on the game or after i select my character, it'd happen when i'm trying to go through the portals to get to an area or any of the dungeons.

I know my laptop isn't the perfect type to run BnS but i've played China BnS and i've never had this throughout the 2-3 years i've played it.

Artillis   

Do you think maybe you had some lingering files from your china version left over that might of been affecting things?

I didn't have the china version on my computer but I know I had something on it that was interfering with my ability to play the beta back when I first signed up for Beta before the 2nd beta.  To get it to work I had to completely reformat my computer to clean it up and after that the beta ran perfect.  Though Before the reformat i was running windows 10 which may have been the problem in and of itself.  But I had considered going back to my windows 8.1 since windows 10 was annoying me, just didn't find an excuse to reformat and do so tell this beta.  So it was after reformatting and going back to windows 8.1 that it ran perfect.