Sign in to follow this  
Armadia

What does the Extended Booster Pack ?

Armadia   

As for me, it's my best part of the master pack!

so what does this thing give exactly, and what's the quantity of everything it gives?

Yui-chan   

Healing Potions, Food, Repair Tools

50 Dragon Trade Pouches

1 Hongmoon Brilliant Viridian Key

1 Hongmoon Brilliant Cinderlands Key

Armadia   

how many repair tools ?

the Hongmoon Brilliant Viridian Key, do i use it one time when i open a chest? same goes for cinderland's

Yui-chan   

how many repair tools ?

the Hongmoon Brilliant Viridian Key, do i use it one time when i open a chest? same goes for cinderland's

Not sure...probably like 10. Repair tools are easy to come by anyway.

The keys are one-time use, I recommend using the Virdian key on Blackram Narrows and the Cinderlands key on Tomb of Exiles.

Not sure...probably like 10. Repair tools are easy to come by anyway.

The keys are one-time use, I recommend using the Virdian key on Blackram Narrows and the Cinderlands key on Tomb of Exiles.

It might be fun to run tomb for the shield set and then you'll get your weapon. However, I can't think of another place that was frustrating enough...

Maybe save key for when you've opened 5 boxes and still no weapon.

all in all, the keys aren't extremely helpful. i think the keys are good only for people who don't want to run a dungeon multiple times for the particular item you need from the dungeon to upgrade your weapon.

all in all, the keys aren't extremely helpful. i think the keys are good only for people who don't want to run a dungeon multiple times for the particular item you need from the dungeon to upgrade your weapon.

I play bns tw f2p. Fighting solo a boss with 1mil hp at 40something to get 30 boxes to finally get my weapon was frustrating. A learning experience but frustrating.

Not seeing an issue in na where I have friends and guild.

Shorsh   

Running tomb of Exiles over and over again for the Bopae is a waste of time seeing as you will out level it in 1-2 hours.

Sign in to follow this