Ayzee

How are you going to spend time waiting for the game to release?

Ayzee   

I wish they released the game already :( I am on my holidays and the game is currently releasing near the end of my holidays :(
I really want to play this game, the 1v1 pvp and the general combat got me really hyped but now I have to wait :(

Now my holidays will feel like wasted time since I can't play the game.

What should I do?
What are you doing?

Kounat   

I'm playing Black Desert when possible, but otherwise relaxing and enjoying the holidays lol

Shorsh   

You should press the Windows key on your keyboard followed by L. 

Back away from PC, look your friends and family in their eyes and apologize for neglecting them the last few CBT weekends.

Then ask them if you are still getting presents and beer even though you went MIA.

Anyways It's holidays but i go to work sadly.

So I'll be at work when im off work with family sometimes friends.

Then play counter strike :).

then school starts o_o which will keep me busy until BNS launches.

Moist   

Minecraft
FTB
B&S JP

Dragomon hunter... Regretfully because of the name
Maplestory reboot ... regretfully
Rust
Smite
Dragon nest... regretfully
Then I'm back to school where I have that nice 2g up down internet *~*
+ I'll be traveling after christmas with friends 

Bns tw. To inflict myself upon the unsuspecting hm12. I joke, it's to ail the withdrawal symptoms.

Pso2 jp. Xmas is on, new crazy intense map with Mechs... Mechs, need I say more?!?

Wildstar. Xmas!!! It looks very fun and hilarious.

Some solo rpgs I should have played ages ago.

Read comics.

Catch up on anime.

BDO beta.

Division alpha/beta.

Sneak in some Diablo and Destiny (shhhh, don't tell on me, I'm supposed to have quit).

Oh yeah and Xmas parties. And family. We see each other daily so it's not very exciting to spend more family time lol.

Glitch   

Work and travel. Though one of my travel dates is during head start so I gotta sneak some play time into that one.....

Zofi   

Probably split between FFX-2 and Sword Coast Legends.  Probably more on the SCL.

Hazgaz   

{edited: removed discussion about a private server}

Catch up on Manga, waiting for anime to catch up to manga is just as bad as waiting for game to launch.

Edited by Hime

Zackary   

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Anime.

What anime you watching?

oh, ill be playing league of legends as well xD

Samyaza   

Anime it is.

Save for usual One Piece, Owari no Seraph and World Trigger dosage, I am planning on finishing Gilgamesh (steer away from this one, if you don't wanna get depressed), Akuma no Riddle and No game No life. Might actually finish Durarara as well :D

Cerberus   

I'm sure the Holidays will keep me busy for a while. Once that's over with, I'll give this JRPG a friend bought me for X-Mas a try. It's called: "The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky". Hopefully It will last me until the 15th (doubt it). Once this one's over... I don't know. I'll probably stalk the forums a lot.

Barly   

Selling 13/13 mythic HFC runs in wow.   I'm surprised no one said they play wow yet.

Sinnaru   

Phantasy star online 2, as they put alot of content.

World of tanks, mostly playing with my friends.

Anime, is there a reason not to watch it?

And recently re-downloaded Robocraft, build your own bot and go fight other players, hella fun game for a little hdd space taken (about 1,1gb) and easy on your pc/laptop.

Work, obviously you need to work to earn money right?

So yeah, that should minimize my boredom untill BnS comes out, although I really want it to come in between xmas and new year, and ofcourse, not gonna happen. 

1 hand in my pants. looking at my countdown.

You're gonna die of starvation or dehydration.

Either way, not worth it, man, put the hand in pants closer to Jan 15.

Mewna   

Going to see my family ^_^  for a week then getting ready for Winter Q. School. :wacko: my math sucks so ill be doing that, its only 2 days a week so i'll have tons of time to play once release comes which i am glad about. :wub:

After holidays, my new years resolution ~ lose weight in 6 mo/End of 2016 ^.^ excited gonna work hard and then ~  do some reading as well as become a better cook ^_^  Um~ *goes overboard on the Question* 

:P Hope everyone has a great time!  :)

I'm just going to stay busy thru the holidays (with some Skyrim thrown in to help with the withdraws) and will jump on B&S when it launches! :D

Sinnaru   

You're gonna die of starvation or dehydration.

Either way, not worth it, man, put the hand in pants closer to Jan 15.

I think first he's gonna run out of..<insert word here>.   ;)