EhrynAlmighty

Collective "What we want!" BnS post

I want the Warlock Class in NA, they have such cool spell animations! 

lucky for you, that class is guaranteed to happen soon. i haven't really read anything in patch notes or expansions, but they have a lot of warlock weapons in the game.

Balefire   

I find it very amusing that you want to take an established game and turn it into a WoW (or any other MMO that suits your desires) clone. But whatever, you can want all you like. It wont change anything with NCSoft. The even more amusing  thing is that anyone who disagrees with you is "Salty". When you cant do anything but mock the people who disagree with you in an open forum, about a topic by which you have tacitly included them via your choice of post title, you invalidate your own arguments and requests as having been made by a puerile individual who doesn't like it when everyone doesn't jump on his or her band wagon. 

Congratulations. You have now put yourself in the category of "Not sure if the OP is a troll, or just realllllly stupid.

화 랑   

Clan Dojo!

A Clan Dojo is basically a themed guild base.

Dojo is Japanese. That unofficial dojo forum is wrong from the start... haha

You'd need a Dokwan in this case.

Sorry, I didn't read the rest.... who would?!  LOL

Naunet   

I find it very amusing that you want to take an established game and turn it into a WoW (or any other MMO that suits your desires) clone. But whatever, you can want all you like. It wont change anything with NCSoft. The even more amusing  thing is that anyone who disagrees with you is "Salty". When you cant do anything but mock the people who disagree with you in an open forum, about a topic by which you have tacitly included them via your choice of post title, you invalidate your own arguments and requests as having been made by a puerile individual who doesn't like it when everyone doesn't jump on his or her band wagon. 

Another person who didn't read the OP. Pretty much none of what the OP suggested is actually in WoW.

Balefire   

Another person who didn't read the OP. Pretty much none of what the OP suggested is actually in WoW.

I did read the OP. I read the whole thread. Notice I also said any other MMO that suits their desires.

Naunet   

There is nothing wrong with asking for added features. Why would you want the game to stay the same forever? Additional fluff features do nothing to change the core of the game but provide some much needed variety for players.

Balefire   

There is nothing wrong with asking for added features. Why would you want the game to stay the same forever? Additional fluff features do nothing to change the core of the game but provide some much needed variety for players.

You are right... there is nothing wrong with asking for additional fluff features.... NCSoft has a history of ignoring those requests. Personally I would rather see the developers put the effort into expanding content rather than figuring out how to give clan a cool clubhouse, or how to let people get married digitally, however those are my own wants. I didnt feel a need to make a thread about my wants, claim that they are the wants of "We", and then denigrate every one who disagrees with me. 

Edited by Balefire

Mikeyeli   

What reallly bugs me about this post is the title "Collective What We Want"... no dude, its what you want.

BnS is obviously not headed towards many of the things you ask. Which btw are offered by many other games, youre free to go to any of those.

Shashank   

I guess OP mostly wants Marriage System in this game haha from what i read from his posts,

Let the game maintain its uniqueness, most of the added features u mentioned are pretty useless to the theme of BnS: the developers seem to envision from their interviews and the way they released updates.

They already have a lot to work on the game like pvp balancing, more content and classes.

Most people will barely have time to do their dailies, pvp dailies, field bosses and costume farming etc.,idk how ppl will find time to do all this non-sense in-game.

Naunet   

You are right... there is nothing wrong with asking for additional fluff features.... NCSoft has a history of ignoring those requests. Personally I would rather see the developers put the effort into expanding content rather than figuring out how to give clan a cool clubhouse, or how to let people get married digitally, however those are my own wants. I didnt feel a need to make a thread about my wants, claim that they are the wants of "We", and then denigrate every one who disagrees with me. 

Fluff content is still content to me - and actually VERY important. It's the stuff that keeps people logging in after they've worn out the dungeons-of-the-season. A game that changes nothing about itself except adding some instances and maybe a new class every so often will get stale very quickly.

Whether or not NCSoft recognizes this I don't know, but I'm not gonna just throw in the towel.

Edited by Naunet

Kokio   

A lot of boys/men play this game. I don't know where you'll find a solid heterosexual marriage with a real girl. LOL

Please don't kill me, I'm a girl too  I want more dungeons and content in general. I hear we're not that far behind the Eastern servers despite just releasing now. The game has been out for roughly 4 years in other regions yet the level cap is only 50 while we're getting released with 45. Why?

Naunet   

The game has been out for roughly 4 years in other regions yet the level cap is only 50 while we're getting released with 45. Why?

Level cap is irrelevant so long as there's enough content to go around. Time will tell, I guess.

Negaimu   

Love how many people dont realize they are on a forum where the fans are ASKED to request things and discuss things they want in bns.... the amount of cancer posts in here are so hilarious lol. people trying to shut down other peoples wants cause they dont care for it. so utterly sad how bad the west bns community is showing themselves to be. where as literally every other region is so much more collective & supportive of each other. I guess all the toxic & cancerious faction / region chat i saw in the alpha & beta really is what people should expect of the games community in the west :/

thank god for BNS KR.

Edited by Negaimu

Yui   

I kinda don't want any of this.

I am in the same boat.

It just seems to me like the OP wants a mesh of things from other games. That faction system Idea personally seems bad and feels like TERA's.

I am not saying you are wrong. I just got to personally disagree with all your points. Most of the reasons for them are just "I want gimme" and are fluff or complete 180's from current design.

It is fine to have opinions, I personally am not part of the "Collective" this post claims to represent.

Edited by Yui

Familiar   

I kinda don't want any of this.

Just looked at this thread for the first time, and this sums up my feelings exactly for that particular post.

Nassun   

what? why? why would you want this? i'm baffled

honestly, the most disturbing thing on your requests (it's certainly not collective and not community), is the healer class. as you were saying "adapt all dungeons to fit with healer class". it's completely redesigning the game. The absense of healer class is PRECISELY why people love PvE aspect of the game. it's your skills that matter, not someone healing you. also, as mentioned in ncsoft streams, the other advantage is you don't have to wait for a "healer" or "tank" to join the party so you could do the dungeon. there are even more reasons, but by now it should be quite obvious as to why healers are not in the game (and i hope they never will be).

the other ideas.. well, i like the clan dojo one, but the rest of them.. let's just say i react *meh* to them.. i'm also not sure if those other ideas appeal to a large portion of the community (except the clan dojo and PoH maybe).

so, sorry, overall, i do not give my vote for these ideas. and i vote explicitly AGAINST the healer class one.

what? why? why would you want this? i'm baffled

honestly, the most disturbing thing on your requests (it's certainly not collective and not community), is the healer class. as you were saying "adapt all dungeons to fit with healer class". it's completely redesigning the game. The absense of healer class is PRECISELY why people love PvE aspect of the game. it's your skills that matter, not someone healing you. also, as mentioned in ncsoft streams, the other advantage is you don't have to wait for a "healer" or "tank" to join the party so you could do the dungeon. there are even more reasons, but by now it should be quite obvious as to why healers are not in the game (and i hope they never will be).

the other ideas.. well, i like the clan dojo one, but the rest of them.. let's just say i react *meh* to them.. i'm also not sure if those other ideas appeal to a large portion of the community (except the clan dojo and PoH maybe).

so, sorry, overall, i do not give my vote for these ideas. and i vote explicitly AGAINST the healer class one.

The problem with these people are they don't want the game as it is, they want it to be just like the game they're jumping ship from. They don't understand that Blade & Soul is Blade & Soul, which is why people like it and have wanted/waited all these years for. They make these unreasonable thread about what they want and such, but people who love the game know what the game is about, because it's been out in Korea for like 3 years and what they have is what we're going to get.

Simple put, true fans want it to be like what it as been in Korea all these years.

Clan Dojo!

Player owned Housing (PoH)

Marriage & Weddings!

More Classes!

Stop With Pointless Roadblocks

Faction Revamp

Faction Leaders via election!

My 2 cents about all what you said:

Dojo, not needed, you can use Arena Sparring for that same purpose; or just go into a place with a broken weapon; one of you gear bamboo uniform and the other uses pirate uniform; this way you can practice as much as you want;

Housing, another e-pen1s useless thing, no thanks

Marriage & Wedding, are we playing BnS or Barbie online?

More Classes : we are getting in future more classes and content. But I don't want the game to become unbalanced so not really wanting a new class per year or per 6 month because at the end too many classes, harder balance and people tend to all play the same class because its new or OP compared to others.

Roadblocks : They are an efficient way to create a gold sink with the game, and its a needed feature, like it or not, if everybody would be "rich" in the game and you didn't need any gold for charms/hammers/keys etc then there would be no point to collaborate with other ppl and do activities together, the only thing that would be done is probably Arena and I don't want the game to become like that, as it is today you want to do a bit of everything and that's what makes the game fun.

Faction Revamp, not needed, its fine like it is now

Faction Leader: No ty, we've seen this in Tera already and if its via votes only big guilds have a chance, since everybody in the guild is going to upvote his leader and convincing random ppl that play casually for a vote it still benefits big guilds since they have more ppl to do  that. Then if the system is done by who accumulates most points its another failure, big guilds again have the upperhand because they have more ppl to work together, and if its based on a single peron instead of a guild then it comes to who does most nolifing in the game during XXX time, so really this is totally absurd feature.

So as you can see I don't agree on any of your purposes so please don't make this threads speaking in the name of community because we are a lot of ppl who already said NO to your stuff, basically try the kickstarter thing that ppl suggested you

Edited by pingal1ty

Twinkle   

don't make this threads speaking in the name of community because we are a lot of ppl who already said NO to your stuff

Yep please rename your thread in "what i want". I don't like any of your ideas, sorry. I'm against too.

PomfPomf   

Love how many people dont realize they are on a forum where the fans are ASKED to request things and discuss things they want in bns.... the amount of cancer posts in here are so hilarious lol. people trying to shut down other peoples wants cause they dont care for it. so utterly sad how bad the west bns community is showing themselves to be. where as literally every other region is so much more collective & supportive of each other. I guess all the toxic & cancerious faction / region chat i saw in the alpha & beta really is what people should expect of the games community in the west :/

thank god for BNS KR.

O5JN8Qe.png

Kaishina   

I played Russian server and i couldnt run through low level waters and i find myself swim so slow... Underwater maps ??