EhrynAlmighty

Collective "What we want!" BnS post

Suki   

Great is highly subjective.

The only actual big changes would be Faction changes. Which honestly during CBT all i was seeing was lvl 45s killing low levels. If that's your idea of a good time i got bad news lmao.

since u have to equip a special dobok to be attackable it's there own fault getting ganked all day long. 

i don't even get the point going for pvp befor hitting 45. with the lack of skillpoints it's just "no fun".

if it's about the pvp quests...well skip them till you're 45 ?! you don't HAVE TO do them. i personally never touch them befor 45.

i know it can be frustrating beeing killed by high level players all the time, but the dobok system prevents that pretty good. if you switch to a pvp dobok even tho there is a high chance of getting ganked...no one can help you ;)

So...basically people want MAJOR new systems and content overhauls for a game that has been out and successful in multiple regions for years.... okay go post this thread on the Korean forums.  

Edited by shawnzzzz

Marni   

1. Clan Dojo and PoH: I would really like to see these type of systems as I really enjoy them, but I'm okay with them never happening too!

2. Marriage: I typically love marriage systems, but seems like less games seem to be supporting this officially, so I'm fine if this never happens as well.

3. Classes:I always like the idea of more classes, and we are sure to get more. I personally want a yun exclusive anything.

4 .Faction things: As interesting at these changes are for me, I'm not sure if BnS would ever see something like it. Wars and other meaningful large scale pvp systems are not really part of BnS. There's Hell Island later, but that's not what I mean.

This sounds more like a "What me and a collective few others want".

This entire list is either a giant "No" or things we don't even need, with the exception of very small bits.

Classes are already happening, with the 9th being the FM/KFM hybrid, with a 10th very likely on the way.

No, we don't need a healer. We won't ever get a healer. Stop trying to tank hits you can clearly dodge.

Marriage would be either abused or ignored entirely. A feature used by only a select few once a year when the stars align if ever.

Housing has no point. This isn't animal crossing.

Clan Dojo is one I can only see possible as a reskinned Heaven's Reach with a giant weekly gold cost to maintain.

Keys and charms are not even roadblocks unless you waste them. No changes to be made there.

Factions are enough as is. We already have bases in the form of warzone camps. They have always worked this way. They will not change.

Faction leaders won't happen. Even more so as the story already gave both factions leaders.

A grand idea for a topic, but with terrible execution.

bug   

Let's see here.. I want, guns, super mutants, radiation filled post apocalyptic wasteland setting, BIG GUNS, giant scorpions, a dog, player housing, manikins, and more.

C'mon devs, make it happen.

Elijah   

ok let me throw this back to you 'think tiwce before you post something'.

OP has been really cocky and disrespectful since his very first replies.

Do it, do what you just said brainless!

I never put anyone down or called their ideas stupid. That is what I am referring to. Also, I didn't say that post did not apply to the OP as well. I didn't specify who I was talking about, because that was meant for everyone. 

Weifong   

I never put anyone down or called their ideas stupid. That is what I am referring to. Also, I didn't say that post did not apply to the OP as well. I didn't specify who I was talking about, because that was meant for everyone. 

thing is, OP literally asked for being bashed on.

it's not that ppl were disrespectful to him. He started it, making ppl being offended.

Teisho   

Titling your post with an unsubstantiated premise (i.e. that the "collective" community wants this stuff) and then proceeding to call people salty for justly pointing out your desire to transform BnS into a fundamentally different game is a recipe for disaster.

NYYankee   

*Sigh*.... -.-

Why do people want to change the game? WHY? Typical Europe/West Community...

And dont say: "No we dont want to change it. I only want to make suggestions for it.....:" 

The game is like as it is and its good. Dont need this crap like marriage, housing or something like that...

The game isnt released until now and you compare about changes? Changes like that? REALLY? 

How i said, typical West Community. Nothing is good enough and always they want to change everything.

Accept it or dont play it if you dont like it as it is.^^ if you want that this is the wrong game for you.

Play other games if you like things like that.

Change the name of the thread please. i dont want to see a "WE" because i dont want that changes.^^ Thanks.

Yue Fei   

I just want improved report functions. More report reasons other than just bots or spam. I also want the individual player to receive feedback and a speedy response on those reports. 

I made a more in-depth post on this topic in another thread of mine, but basically let's say for example someone is griefing by using cat taunt on dragon all the time and actively angering their respective faction. I actually want a punishment for this person if reports come in and GMs to respond in a timely manner.

i like about half these ideas.

when you say to take away the money sinks (repairs, talismans, keys) you are asking for more than you bargained for. money sinks allow for a more stable economy. the need of talismans enables people to sell talismans for example. also, the high cost of these things from npc's helps keep people from all having 999999 gold and then anything from any npc is easy to get, which is the problem in other mmo's. I do agree that they are annoying, but i don't think it'd be a good idea to take them away.

the king and queen concept as well as the voting concept, now we are getting into tera online, which blade and soul is not. you eliminate the factor of fun for people who maybe use their voip or type in guild instead of faction all the time. election concepts similar to this in other games ALWAYS failed because it was always the same handful of people being elected. they weren't elected because they were good at the game or because they were geared, but because they won't shut up in faction/world/zone and whatever other chats, so everyone is familiar with the name.

i do like your idea of buffs from the king and queen concept, but i think it would be better in a siege concept. owners of the castles could get buffs and collect taxes for player housing in the area similar to Archeage. it would need to be different than Archeage's failed implementation of the concept though.

***the above are solely my opinions***

my purpose for writing this is to work with other players to come up with great ideas for the game and ways to implement them. also, i have fun talking about extra features. =D

Naunet   

This is the second post I see from you where you're requesting major developmental and directional changes from the game's current path. They won't drastically alter the game to your liking. It is what it is and since it's been doing so well I don't think they'll change much besides a new class/area now and then.

Hardly any of the suggestions made by the OP were directional changes for the game. New features =/= changing the game's direction. MMOs change. Adding new features to an MMO over time is pretty standard. Just adding a new class or area every so often is an incredibly boring pattern of development.

OP, I personally love all your suggestions!

So you don't actually want Blade and Soul... You want another game?

An MMO is not defined by its lack of housing or other fluff items. And if you actually read their suggestion on factions, you'd realize it doesn't actually change the core of the game at all - just how factions are chosen.

Edited by Naunet

Sinnaru   

The game hasn't been release yet. (brick) (bowling)

Lets discuss about exclusive outfit instead. Lookie here, the russian exclusive are looking great (adore)  

I feel like EU gets NA leftover. I really hate those cowboys outfit. Why cant we have our own EU exclusive outfit? (cry a river)

gallery_4026_221_417296.jpg

Well shit, this looks nice! Wish that was an EU Master Pack exclusive instead of cowboy outfit, the outfit itself isn't that bad, but it is clearly not my style.

Edited by Sinnaru

bug   

Well shit, this looks nice! Wish that was an EU Master Pack exclusive instead of cowboy outfit, the outfit itself isn't that bad, but it is clearly not my style.

I'm in NA and I don't like the cowboy outfit either. I don't mind the hat though.

These outfits look badass, like a mix of Cossack and Russian.

Renesco   

Oh...you know what I'd like? To still be able to use the character creator before the game comes out. I still have a lot of other ideas for characters and I'd love to be able to fool around with the creator even if all you'd be able to do is save it's appearance.

doriza   

Even if it's pointless I'm gonna share my thoughts:

• I don't mind the housing/guild housing if and only if it's secondary and not earned through competition (PVE or PVP comp). We don't need more elitist elements in the game. I don't want the game to end being Tera in which only hardcore top kek level maxed geared guilds were active and if you were not maxed out you had a hard time finding parties.

• I don't like the idea of making a healer class for the game. I know some people like the
           Tank
    Healer   DPS
    trinity but for BnS it would change drastically the game we know. They would have to revamp the whole game because of this and make the game team-based in PvP instead of a duel. I personnally like the game the way it is now.

• About the keys and unsealing charms, they're here to slow you down but if you let people get maxed in the very first hour they may get the feeling there's nothing more to do.

• About the OWPvP, revamp it a bit to make it a great alternative to arena for those who prefer OWPvP, but not the main PvP form. I'd be OK with that.

Rysa   

I want to keybind my skills however I want. And a better default setup for azerty keyboards, I'm getting tired of overlapping hotkeys settings.

Edited by Rysa

N3ph1lim   

You say Universe like BnS is some in depth ancient game that has claim to heritage. I guess no one gets married in mythological chinese fighting games, or have houses, or schools lol.

You're a wandering martial artist looking to seek vengeance for your old dojo...pray explain how a housing system that requires you to plant root in a place fits the context of the game?

And OP: You don't speak for the majority, because I don't want any of these changes.

Edited by N3ph1lim

Negaimu   

Can you add "the ability to buy more slots".

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/forums/index.php?/topic/145161-petition-for-more-character-slots9-classes-only-7-to-8-slots-currently/

I updated my thread post to give better wording & context. it seems most of the people who posted in that thread got the completely wrong idea that  I was asking for more free slots or that we didn't have enough slots to make each class once.

the TL;DR is:

The purpose of my petition was so that we could simply buy more slots passed the current amount. Every region in bns is capped so that you can ONLY have slots = to the number of classes in the game. So if there are 7 classes, the max slots you can achieve is 7. If there are 8 classes, the maximum number of slots you can have is 8 and so on.

This negatively impacts people who want to play every class in the game as well as have some duplicate classes. Some people like to have both genders for some classes  & the fact that they would have to sacrifice a class to have a duplicate of another class is just silly...

Even if it's pointless I'm gonna share my thoughts:

• I don't mind the housing/guild housing if and only if it's secondary and not earned through competition (PVE or PVP comp). We don't need more elitist elements in the game. I don't want the game to end being Tera in which only hardcore top kek level maxed geared guilds were active and if you were not maxed out you had a hard time finding parties.

• I don't like the idea of making a healer class for the game. I know some people like the

Tank

Healer   DPS

trinity but for BnS it would change drastically the game we know. They would have to revamp the whole game because of this and make the game team-based in PvP instead of a duel. I personnally like the game the way it is now.

• About the keys and unsealing charms, they're here to slow you down but if you let people get maxed in the very first hour they may get the feeling there's nothing more to do.

• About the OWPvP, revamp it a bit to make it a great alternative to arena for those who prefer OWPvP, but not the main PvP form. I'd be OK with that.

I agree with all of this.

Edited by Negaimu

sevXone   

No Marriage & Weddings please. I play games to escape reality not to marry an other guy that's playing a female character, that's just awkward.