Sign in to follow this  
Teisho

A few more text problems & inconsistencies

Teisho   

This isn't quite part 4 since it's not as comprehensive as the last few threads I made, but here's parts 1, 2, and 3 in case you missed them anyways.

1. When doing the quest “Endless Dusk”, there is no yellow quest marker in front of the Bloody Jiangshi’s names to indicate that they are quest mobs. If you don’t know what I mean, the picture below is an example of a blue quest marker in front of a monster’s name.

bbE1Xaz.jpg

2. A space is missing after the period of the first sentence

H84J8dq.jpg

3. When you first log in, make a character and watch/skip the intro cutscene, the welcome screen is plastered over Jinyung's text, which is highly immersion breaking. Please fix.

T82g9gR.jpg

4. Nekuro is referred to as "Ne Kuro" here (the quest is "Vanquish the Horrible Night", I think) and in a few other places that I wasn't able to get screenshots of. The team should check for all places where the NPC is mentioned to fix those.

lxFlzhu.jpg

Lanuri   

>Piggybacking on your thread so it's easier for the team.

I caught a few grammar errors, too. I forgot to take screenshots of a few I found earlier in the gameplay, but keep in mind that they are still there.

"That'd be [the] pretty tasty." Take out "the." "And if you could cook it for us when you [got] back." Tense error. Change "got" to "get."

7aElJaC.jpg

"But do you min[g] doing us one last favor?" Change "ming" to "mind."

1I80BAN.jpg

"And he [tells] me he didn't need them anymore." Tense error: Change "tells" to "told."

qYpI4wz.jpg

"And I've found a book." Take out the "I" before "I've."

ttzCWcF.jpg

"Yehara would still [] fabulous without her fan." Insert "be" between "still" and "fabulous" so that it reads, "still be fabulous."

GIcZkTl.jpg

And those are the five errors I caught on screenshot before the beta closed. Hopefully this helps!

Bad grammar really takes away from the "immersion," so please do fix these errors if it's not too much trouble to. =) Thank you!

Edited by Lanuri

I did notice one quest that had some info that was wrong. Moonwater plains area there is a quest that tells you to kill raptors but the credit was given after you killed the plague mites in the field instead of the raptors that were there also. I believe it's just a wording error in the quest text as the raptors have a different quest line there. I'm sorry i do not remember the name of the quest but it is in the same area of field where you collect water baskets and dump them on bushes to spawn those tiny exploding mites for a quest and you shoot a raptor with a gun to drive them off. 

Sign in to follow this