Sign in to follow this  
Ethria

Skill points

Ethria   

First I must say that CBT5 was by far worst than any other.. Even from Alpha's. I was very dissapointed since it was the last CBT before the launch, I really didn't expect it to be like this.. Random lag spikes and half server gets dc'd even on non prime times. Rubber banding like crazy almost everywhere, seeing our chars fall from the skies endlesly after loading screens, NPC's being in the air, getting stucked on NPC dialogue and only way to fix it is to log off or crash the game... That's some real problem you got there with the server.... You should look at that, on launch there's gonna be hell..! 

On the topic now, the 2 last days we couldn't see our skill points. And I mean, at all. Some people said they had the same problem since CBT4. You can only see empty squares where the number of points should be and green squares when the skill was maxed. Nothing else. I really hope that's not how its suppose to be. People who don't use recommended builds will have to check every skill to see where the points are/find the points to remove. 

I know its on the known issues, but since me and my friends didnt had it at all till the last 2 days I had to point it out.

Edited by Ethria

화 랑   

Those are your computer/internet problems, not bns problems.

Except the the rubber banding.

rubber banding happens the most when you chain skills "SS" and something else.

Ethria   

Those are your computer/internet problems, not bns problems.

Except the the rubber banding.

rubber banding happens the most when you chain skills "SS" and something else.

So half server experiencing a) lag spikes simultaneously b) disconnecting from the server simultaneously c) See the NPC on the air or their char falling from the sky on specific places at the same spots are all computer/net problems? Hard to believe so. Unless we all play at the same time from the same pc with the same connection. That's different.  

They addressed the skill point issue in the twitch stream. It's fixed on release client.

I really hope so, that was by far my worst experience in CBT..

Sign in to follow this