Sign in to follow this  
DarkSage

Quick report

DarkSage   

In all honesty CBT5 is way better than CBT4, however it has ended (for me) and ill have to wait for release to fully experience this great game that i have been searching for, for years. 

however, please take in consideration these few points: 

1. A warning message Should pop up once trying to equip either the crimson legion or the other faction's outfit, to warn players as they are unaware that they are flagged for pvp making them an easy prey for Trolls who await them in front of faction NPCs.

2. Money earning scale good as you level, but so does your upgrading system, i got to level 42, i barely has enough to upgrade my sword, i needed about roughly 3G to upgrade my jewelry. this is actually somehow of a down part. i suggest either increasing money earned OR decreasing money required for upgrading. 

P.S: i am aware that upgrading stones require a fee of 1copper only, but they dont come by often.

3. As i posted right after CBT4, there was a delay after clicking any skill, its alot better in cbt5 however there is still a slight felt delay. i made sure its not internet connection related or ping etc... 

4. This WILL sound silly but, when in BnS mode and using the command /sit, once the mouse moves slightly, your char. stands up and moves with it, it not supposed to be like that (the /sit command should lock the char. in a sitting position until clicking, or moving not simply swiping away the mouse)

in the end, great effort, i could see the enhancements from cbt4 to cbt5, great job everyone. 

Livincor   

I agree with all points although I didn't get quite far enough to have input on #2 but for me monsters didn't drop money until I got premium.

I definitely agree with #4 in that using commands shouldn't kick you out of it that was one thing that really bothered me.

I'm really hoping for a lot of stability and performance improvements though because my game is constantly jittery on any settings.

DarkSage   

#2 but for me monsters didn't drop money until I got premium.

wait.. monsters dropped money? for premium only?.. that's.. discouraging 

Meese   

wait.. monsters dropped money? for premium only?.. that's.. discouraging 

Early game monsters dont seem to drop coin for non-premiums. That being said, premiums get like 1 copper from those mobs which isnt noticeable. Late game players can make themselves money off mobs even if not premium.

As for gold income, I think that doing the daily quests gives enough gold. Especially once Act 4 becomes available. I dont think everything should take a matter of 2-3 days to gear up completely, and the more rare your items become, the more costly which I personally agree with. You can get to endgame easily currently, but getting those finishing touches shouldnt be as easy imo.

DarkSage   

Early game monsters dont seem to drop coin for non-premiums. That being said, premiums get like 1 copper from those mobs which isnt noticeable. Late game players can make themselves money off mobs even if not premium.

As for gold income, I think that doing the daily quests gives enough gold. Especially once Act 4 becomes available. I dont think everything should take a matter of 2-3 days to gear up completely, and the more rare your items become, the more costly which I personally agree with. You can get to endgame easily currently, but getting those finishing touches shouldnt be as easy imo.

well in early game a few coppers sort of matter! tbh is matters alot because you almost get nothing early level, 

however for the rest of what you said then yes i sort of agree, but then it would turn into a grinding only end game, dont you think?

Hidetsu   

So, i got a closed beta5 code on 19 dec 2015, and it worked fine. I installed the game,21 dec 2015 i ran it and it goes to the title screen where people usually log in to the game, EXCEPT there is no "Start game" button, no boxes in which to type my Username and Password in, no "Exit Game" button, nothing, just the title and the pretty animation behind it. Anyone know what's wrong?

Edited by Hidetsu

DarkSage   

So, i got a closed beta5 code on 19 dec 2015, and it worked fine. I installed the game,21 dec 2015 i ran it and it goes to the title screen where people usually log in to the game, EXCEPT there is no "Start game" button, no boxes in which to type my Username and Password in, no "Exit Game" button, nothing, just the title and the pretty animation behind it. Anyone know what's wrong?

beta's over, the game will be released on 18th of January,

people with founder packs will have a 3-day head start, making that the 15th of jan.  

Sign in to follow this