Pachalatax

reset character in official launch?

soo, anyone know if gonna reset all characters as been created in the CBT when launch official the game?

thank for answer and sorry for my terrible english ;__;

Ethria   

Like in every MMORPG that goes from beta to launch! Why people are doing always the same question..? 

Kokio   

Well, sometimes they don't wipe CB so it's a valid question, but yes they said they're wiping the servers after Week 5 ends. (Has already ended) ; > ; 

Ethria   

Don't know what kind of MMORPG's you played guys that are not wiping CBT chars, (and its not fair no matter how you see it, I'm playing from Alpha1, that means I will be way way way ahead from the people they were unlucky with CBT keys) but all the games I've ever played since CBT's the past 10 years, all are wiping the data on release. And trust me, I've been in many games. 

Ninji   

Simple Logic that some people just don't understand.. Alpha <--- a lot of bugs no close to being released but possibly playable. Beta<--- most bugs have been fixed need players introduced to game to see how things could change still a work in progress close to release but with the acception of most data being deleted and being told this from the start and advertising it frequently as to make sure everyone understands so no one is confused..

Then seeing a post about if in game characters/gears/items will be deleted. My Reaction: 1)Smack this person on the head  2)Serious?   3)Laughs   4)Learn to read(Instead of having someone tell you) <-- kinda like asking someone to read for you, If you cannot read then you are excused from this. :P

Wipes at launch is to create a level playing field for everyone who didn't get into beta/alpha. And besides, you still have something those people don't. Knowledge.