Sign in to follow this  
Roah

ARENA BUG. INVISIBLE ENEMY

Roah   

Hello. There is a bug going on sinse CBT1. Sometimes, when i go arena the enemy is invisible. When it happens, everytime that i go to the arena my enemy is invisible. Only way to fix it is restarting the game.

I have to say that i dont have grafics problems in the game, so im assuming that is a bug or someone is using hack!

Plz fix it.SanLyCF.jpg?1

There is some screamshots. g87mBHW.jpg?1ywZVocp.jpg?1

You pressed Ctrl+F which hides other characters.

As you can see in your chat box, a message appears when you do that which says "Other Player Characters are now hidden"

You pressed Ctrl+F which hides other characters.

As you can see in your chat box, a message appears when you do that which says "Other Player Characters are now hidden"

Lol

Lol

Sir, you are being a hero today! Saving people from themselves!

DarkSage   

Lol

Lol

Sir, you are being a hero today! Saving people from themselves!

he actually took time out of his life, to try and be polite to a 5 yr old, and tell politely say that he's the dumbest thing on these forums... 

i cant.. do that.. 

Ethria   

Happend to me too in Alpha2 XD I was furious XD Good thing it was only 1 match before someone told me what I've done XD

Roah   

Hahahahahaha. Sry guys. If i press Ctrl + X the enemy apears. 

Well. I hope that could help someone.

My bad!

Ctrl+F & Ctrl+X aren't really self explanatory. This happened to me too and I had to close the program and relaunch it to fix the issue because I was unaware of what happened. 

Ninji   

This made me giggle and laugh i think its safe to say everyone has been through this with diff story's.
I figured this out in 3mins of playing the game so it wasn't so embarrassing for me i did feel 3mins of frustration before finally figuring it out.

Sign in to follow this