Sign in to follow this  
Esuna

Can't upload pictures on profile. (EU).

Esuna   

I'm on EU servers, and I've been trying to upload pictures/portraits on my character's profile (F2) every CBT, at least 4/5 times every day. I always get a confirmation message, but it doesn't seem to work in the end as no picture will show. It seems to be working fine on NA though.

Edited by Esuna

Tajeab   

I'm curious. Does your character has name with more than 8 letters? I have the same problem but with the only character with 9 letters name. My other characters can upload profile photo just fine. And I also noticed that chat tab can't be edit if they have name with more than 8 letters either.

Azaka   

Same problem here, tried this with multiple characters. Also i didn't see anyone actually having a photo on EU side, almost makes me think they disabled this feature from EU?

Ren36   

I'm on EU servers, and I've been trying to upload pictures/portraits on my character's profile (F2) every CBT, at least 4/5 times every day. I always get a confirmation message, but it doesn't seem to work in the end as no picture will show. It seems to be working fine on NA though.

You can upload the picture by putting it into your BnS-Picture Folder and selecting it thereafter.

-->Users / Pictures / BnS / CharacterShot,

Maximum size must be less than 3Mb, though, maybe that´s why you got an Error.

The type of the picture can vary from jpeg, .jpg and even .gif(s), if you want to, you just have to replace the inital .gif with .jpg and re-upload your character's photo afterwards.

Esuna   

You can upload the picture by putting it into your BnS-Picture Folder and selecting it thereafter.

-->Users / Pictures / BnS / CharacterShot,

Maximum size must be less than 3Mb, though, maybe that´s why you got an Error.

The type of the picture can vary from jpeg, .jpg and even .gif(s), if you want to, you just have to replace the inital .gif with .jpg and re-upload your character's photo afterwards.

Tried with various formats, picture was always under 1mb and of course, was in the right folder. (It appeared correctly in the selection window)

Still didn't work on EU, while it was fine on NA.

Ren36   

Probably a Problem with the Server then.

But if it still persist at the launch you may try to repair your client or contacting the support, since a friend of mine got his picture up during CBT5. But i think/hope it will resolve by then.

Shoki   

I was able to do it just fine without any problems but the next day it took hours till it was changed.

Edited by Shoki

Sign in to follow this