Sign in to follow this  
Laendrea

Game Crashes and annoyances

Laendrea   

Hi guys,

I experienced more issues with this build of the game client than with the previous builds:

1. The game client crashes hard (unresponsive to all I/O input) when taking screenshots with MS OneDrive running in the background. If I disconnect OneDrive, the issue goes away.

2. The game client crashes hard (unresponsive to all I/O input) when going AFK for a couple of minutes. I don't have an exact failure threshold (in minutes) because the issue was quite random at times (3 minutes, 15 minutes and 20 minutes respectively all caused the issue for instance).

3. Swim animations and sounds played for players in the Golden Diva area - looks like everyone is swimming in the sand. (Will upload a picture of this when I get a chance)

4. After killing a mob, the mob model somehow got attached to my character's hands and it looked like she was running around with a dead mob in her hands all the time. I don't think the exact mob matters because I saw another character with the same issue (only her hands were attached to a wolf). This all happened in the Everdusk area and was fixed by restarting the game client. (Will upload a picture of this when I get a chance)

I experienced these issues on an HP Envy Laptop, I7 CPU, 16GB RAM, GTX 970M GFX, 250GB SSD HDD, Windows 10 OS.

Kind regards,

Laen

Sign in to follow this