Sign in to follow this  
Ler

We need more hair styles

Kounat   

That's definitely orange and also not garbage! Orange has feelings too you know...  :( 

Lmao ok as long as that's orange I feel better about it...

And yeah I know, poor orange, she'll never be as great as red :)

Fael   

Lmao ok as long as that's orange I feel better about it...

And yeah I know, poor orange, she'll never be as great as red :)

Maybe, but orange is already great :P

Sinnaru   

Oh man, if there was an possibility to actually make many more hairstyles than we have atm in bns, even if it's a "hat" in-game, I would show off my stash of hairstyles that i'd like to see ingame. xD

Negaimu   

i spammed the surveys with this issue. A HUGE ISSUE i see with bns is the really really stupid idea of race specific hair. There are SO MANY hairstyles exclusive to certain races that would look amazing on other races.... Why not simply make ALL THE DEFAULT HAIR available to ALL the classes? More options = good ncsoft.

Also why are the wigs different depending on what class wears it..? this has to be the dumbest thing i have ever seen. There is a certain wig that when worn on female jin, gives you a ponytail of elegance, when worn by female lyn however its a really dumb looking wig... Why not simply make ALL of those different hairstyles their own wig? its so simple... they are  making the wig different based on what race wears it when they could just simply make each style its own unique wig so if i want a elegant ponytail with bangs on gon, i can have it. if i want it on kun? i can have it.

Absolutely no reason why they made the game have so much char creating potential but they gimp things like hair & other customization  (=ω=.)

Edited by Negaimu

Those male lyn hairstyles tho! /drools

Oh wait... what male lyn hairstyles?

That ugly wolverine hairstyle

Naunet   

Does anyone have screengrabs of the hairstyles and colors shown? I missed the stream. @_@

Naunet   

Thank you so much!

Loving the new options. Wish there was a second red option that's more natural looking in color, but I'll accept the single red (and the ginger-orange) for now. :3 And I LOVE the short-wavy hairstyle.

Shorsh   

I agree Cyna that wolverine hairstyle ugh......

Lyns character customization is pretty lackluster and LOL worthy to say the least.

I agree Cyna that wolverine hairstyle ugh......

Lyns character customization is pretty lackluster and LOL worthy to say the least.

I was hoping and praying for long girly-esque hair for my male lyn (the current ones are kinda bad), and they broke my heart.  

Vogue   

That Red is fine to me :3 just wondering if more hairstyles will come in time and especially this mask:

15s6mp2.jpg

test.jpg

Edited by Grunja

Zofi   

The hair colors are certainly nice.  The hair styles though, I feel could use some work.  Still hoping that they have more of them to show us.  Guess we'll find out tomorrow.

Sign in to follow this