Akturai

Loading screen?

Akturai   

Ive looked for other topics but I can't find any, or at least with an answer.

Basically I bought the infinte pack yesterday to be able to play BnS on the 18-21 Closed Beta Weekend 15 I believe.

However, after downloading I decided to boot up the game to check all is well, and I just get an infinite loading screen

with ''blade and soul'' written across the front.

Basically what I'm asking, is this normal? If so, great. If not, help!

Regards.

RAV3N   

Seriously ? u wrote yourself that beta starts on 18th and later ask why its not loading for u ?

ROFL x10

It's the same for me, and it is already the 18th so it should work. After i log into the launcher, the round thing with the dragon appears and then the game screen appears and Blade&Soul text appears and the camera just goes around the place but nothing else happens O_o. Glad i'm not the only one with this problem. By the way i am running windows 10 pro 64bit, how about you guys? Anyone find a fix?

Tekatsu   

Ive looked for other topics but I can't find any, or at least with an answer.

Basically I bought the infinte pack yesterday to be able to play BnS on the 18-21 Closed Beta Weekend 15 I believe.

However, after downloading I decided to boot up the game to check all is well, and I just get an infinite loading screen

with ''blade and soul'' written across the front.

Basically what I'm asking, is this normal? If so, great. If not, help!

Regards.

I think what their saying is that the beta wont start until 10am on 12/18 so we have some time still b4 the server launch friend

Veritas   

What they are saying is that you cant play until 10am PST 1pm EST.

The loading screen is normal as there is no server up for the game to connect to.

Yakurano   

Hi!

I just instaled the game and I have problem with client.

I cant pass through this screen.

Can someone help me?

51371428726452812033.jpg

so the servers aren't up until 1 pm EST? that's a simple answer. Thanks for that since everyone else just said the 18th. 0001 EST vs 1300 EST makes a bit of a difference.

Edited by shadowsFormer

Shirou   

PEOPLE. CHECK THE NA TIME. THEN CHECK YOURS. GO TO SEARCH THE TIME DIFFERENCE IN CASE YOU'RE SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Must write with caps otherwise some people won't even bother.

PEOPLE. CHECK THE NA TIME. THEN CHECK YOURS. GO TO SEARCH THE TIME DIFFERENCE IN CASE YOU'RE SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Must write with caps otherwise some people won't even bother.

Ok thanks. that's made it load and clear lol Nihon

Minaris   

Server not up...people, go check before trying.

Thank you for your response ! The server will be up with the in clock NA? It wasn't specified in the mail

Edited by Minaris

Shirou   

Usually on their website it tells, and every cbt it was up from 10AM their time Friday until 10PM Monday.

without a beta that kept 1 week

Edited by Shirou

Steinium   

Hi, i just got invite to the closed beta, and have installed the ncsoft client and game, when i try to launch the game i get in to the loading screen but nothing more happens, any1 else with the same issue ?

Lurkios   

I think someone forgot to tell the login the server the game servers are sleeping...

Edited by Lurkios

Steinium   

Please, next time go check the time when servers are up.

10AM PST.

oh, sorry didnt know that, is it always like that on blade and soul? 10 am what is that in 24 hour clock? in the land im from we dont use pm and am we use etc 13.19 and such.