Akturai

Loading screen?

I think they allow the servers to be partially online so you can update to new CBT client beforehand so a lot of people are not DL'ing it at same time and causing issues.

Jonboga   

So i just got a beta key and installed the game and im just stuck on the side to side glide from the dragon statue screen :S is there a reason for that or can i fix it?

Alex28   

Hey! So, I have this error after launching the game, a system message pop up telling me: invalid game client file.Please update the game client or reinstall.(2000) (193).Can anybody help please with this problem?

Nilesse   

Have you tried reinstalling yet?

Anyway, servers aren't up anyway, so you can't get in.
It's about 3 more hours + 40 minutes.

Alex28   

Ty for the reply! Yes I tried reinstall 2 times and I still get this error so maybe cause the servers are down.

Ango   

7pm CET which should be 6 pm GMT

Or to put it simply, about 3 hours and 15 minutes from now.

Edited by Ango

Avenger   
Greetings,

We have merged 5 topics with the same kind of questions :) CBT5 will be online in a few hours, so it's perfectly normal than the game isn't working right now.

Regards,

Team Blade & Soul.

Techen   

I was going to look to why I had the issue to but going through this thread cleared it up. BRING ON 6PM GMT :D!

D3vil   

Hy, i can't acces the game, it's launching and then it's just staing at that imagine with the dragon, can help me someone?

Lanian   

Shhh,the game should be up in like 20 min.If I am not wrong and you have a CB5 key everything is fine.