Sign in to follow this  
ARC-1276

4 closed beta tests later and still no money drops.

ARC-1276   

So everyone says that mobs can drop bronze for anyone, certain mobs that is. Perhaps they mean: for anyone who has a Premium. I have played this game from the very beginning and even got a founders pack and tried to access Alpha (sadly the code I got for my access into Alpha didn't work). So far the game seems very promising but, enough beating around the bush, let's get to the issue at hand.

So, gold...pretty big deal in just about any game that involves selling and buying. So tell me ladies and gentlemen:

WHY IS IT THAT I AM NOT GETTING ANY BRONZE AS A FREE PLAYER?!

I am not bullsh*ting around. I've killed, literary, every single mob in the game as a free player and my friends have tagged along with me and we all got the same results: Unless you are Premium, you WILL NOT get any bronze drops from mobs. Cold, hard, truth. The only reason I know that mobs should be dropping bronze, is because someone was kind enough to grant me Premium membership. Once my Premium ran out, I noticed the money stopped coming.

It took me up until CBT 4 to get m first piece of gold, and this is after I lost Premium.  This is a serious Pay to Win aspect of Premium membership that needs to be fixed. (And yes, I went back to kill the mobs that were giving me money when I Premium. They gave nothing.) I'm fine with Premium getting more gold than free but, us free players getting nothing while Premium get more than what we WOULD HAVE GOTTEN IF MOBS DROPPED BRONZE, that is unspeakable, and I hope the community will agree with what I have to say.

y3kcjd5   

Confirmed this, I never got any money from mobs before I got premium, and premium specifically says DOUBLES the amount you get, not give you money where there was none.

Exerion   

So what? On every server - KR, JP, TW, CN - there is no money drop from mobs and low-level items sells to vendor for 1 copper. It always was so.

Bartas   

So what? On every server - KR, JP, TW, CN - there is no money drop from mobs and low-level items sells to vendor for 1 copper. It always was so.

True and we all managed without this extra income but I agree that this is a big difference between premium and free. Too big IMHO.

Is it P2W? Cannot say but it is making playing much easier.

Shirou   

Very wrong about KR, trial or paying, both get same amount of money from mobs, even more than here. And well I guess, before not even gangshi weapon was sold for 1 copper, but 5 or 10, but I've recently updated KR and they chaned the price of items to sell at npc into very lower. So I guess 2nd can apply.

Sign in to follow this