Leroy

Elysium - Recruitment - Proponent to progression, theory crafting and player development.

Leroy   

fcEz9Xp.png

Elysium originates from an existing Free Company (guild) in Final Fantasy XIV and is renowned in the XIV community for its achievements in the raiding scene. As an extension of the brand, we look to create a community in Blade&Soul that enriches theory crafting and fosters player development. We believe that success is not exclusively achieved through progression; it requires the backing and support of all members. This includes PvPers, raiders, and social members. We house and support multiple types of players, hardcore, mediumcore and social. If your passion for progression (PvE/PvP) is as deeply seeded as ours and you feel qualified in skill, knowledge, attitude and mental fortitude, we welcome you to seek us out as we journey through Blade&Soul NA.

Clan Info:
• Region: NA
• Live Server: Tentative - Mushin
• Clan name: Elysium
• Faction: Pending
• Time zone: EST/PST
• VOIP: Mumble

What Elysium Offers:
• Interaction and assistance from a household of experienced MMO world progression raiders as well as B&S veterans.
• Organized and efficient PvE/PvP party content runs.
• Collaborative theory crafting and mechanics analysis to produce the most efficient strategies and gameplay.
• Just plain old Companionship in an MMORPG

What We Require:
• Any previous MMORPG experience.
• Active playtime.
• Raid/PvP experience.

Behavior We Expect:
• Passion for challenging content.
• Positive reception to constructive criticism.
• Independent thinkers.
• Respect for clan members and the general B&S populace.
• Active communication and interaction via clan chat or Mumble.

Notable Achievements by Elysium in FFXIV:
• World 1st: Alexander Gordias (Savage)
• World 1st: Ravana (Extreme)
• World 1st: Thordan (Extreme)
• World 2nd: Final Coil of Bahamut
• World 2nd: Second Coil of Bahamut (Savage)
• World 2nd: Second Coil of Bahamut (Normal)
• Server 1st: Level 60 (Heavensward)
• Server 1st: Level 50 (A Realm Reborn)

How Do I Apply?:
Please send a private message to LeroyT or post directly on this forum with your application which includes your response to these few questions:
1. Have you played B&S prior to the NA/EU version? If yes, what was your progress in the other server(s)? Additionally, what was your progress in NA/EU?
2. Describe your past and present MMORPG experience outside of B&S.
3. If possible, please provide a link to some gameplay footage of your main class in your PoV. Providing gameplay footage will greatly ease the assessment process of your application.
4. Describe the reason for your interest in joining Elysium, what makes you a good fit for this community and what you can bring to the clan.
5. Any additional information about yourself? Occupation, hobbies and interests?

Any in-game questions can be directed to:
• Leroy/Leroy T
• Coldey/Coldley
• Fold
• Riunia

Edited by Leroy

Leroy   

Elysium is currently recruiting passionate players for Early Access and Launch. If you are the type of player of who enjoys Progression, Player Development and most of all Having Fun, please apply to us either by sending me (Leroy) a private message or by posting here in this thread.

Leroy   

We are still on the lookout for players who uphold the same gaming values as we do. Limited spots available.

Gynn   

Hello,

Interested in joining.  I have raided end game content on EQ, WoW, FF11, FF14, star wars, and have been apart of or led a guild that is server first and sever wide first on end game content.  I always strive to do the farming, research, and playing a team role for what is needed.  Was 3rd on our sever for final coil, but the next content that came out wasn't as good and lost most of the team to move forward.

!. I have no experience in this game as I just found out about it, but I learn fast and play at a high level.

2. Answered above.

3. sorry new computer don't have any fraps to share.

4. I bring Maturity, Leadership, and teamwork and know what commitment it takes to be on top, and sounds like you guys do too. 

5. I am retired military, 40 years old, and currently work for the railroad as a Com Tech. Hobby's are computer gaming and strategy games.

Leroy   

Why are they limited.

Clan capacity is very small at level 1. Spots are reserved for Elysium community members from other games as well as for friends and family of our core members.

Hello,

Interested in joining.  I have raided end game content on EQ, WoW, FF11, FF14, star wars, and have been apart of or led a guild that is server first and sever wide first on end game content.  I always strive to do the farming, research, and playing a team role for what is needed.  Was 3rd on our sever for final coil, but the next content that came out wasn't as good and lost most of the team to move forward.

!. I have no experience in this game as I just found out about it, but I learn fast and play at a high level.

2. Answered above.

3. sorry new computer don't have any fraps to share.

4. I bring Maturity, Leadership, and teamwork and know what commitment it takes to be on top, and sounds like you guys do too. 

5. I am retired military, 40 years old, and currently work for the railroad as a Com Tech. Hobby's are computer gaming and strategy games.

Hi Gynn, thank you for applying to Elysium. We will keep you updated through private message within the next few days regarding the details and status of your application.

Gynn   

Ok, thanks. If needed can do an interview for more in depth information about my qualifications.

Edited by Gynn

Hey,

Applying to the clan.

1. I jumped into the NA beta during the 3rd beta weekend and only reached level 27. 

2.After falling in love with the fantasy world I have played Arche Age as well as Aura Kingdom and Echo of Soul. I mainly play the summoner class or mage class. I quit Arche Age since it started to become a pay to win game. 

4. I am interested in joining this clan because I am interested in a clan that supports multiple types of players and your overall description.

5. I live in California, i attend high school, and my  hobbies include anime, drawing and playing RPG MMOs.

Leroy   

Hey,

Applying to the clan.

1. I jumped into the NA beta during the 3rd beta weekend and only reached level 27. 

2.After falling in love with the fantasy world I have played Arche Age as well as Aura Kingdom and Echo of Soul. I mainly play the summoner class or mage class. I quit Arche Age since it started to become a pay to win game. 

4. I am interested in joining this clan because I am interested in a clan that supports multiple types of players and your overall description.

5. I live in California, i attend high school, and my  hobbies include anime, drawing and playing RPG MMOs.

Hi Sinaab, thank you for applying to Elysium. We will keep you updated through private message within the next day or two regarding the details and status of your application.

Rainie   

Hello, replying to apply. 

1. I have not played B&S yet. 

2. I am currently playing FFXIV actively and have done since beta. I was originally on Malboro, and then moved to Gilgamesh early 2014, my name was Rainie Hana, I interacted with a couple Collision members before the merge, if anyone remembers. I moved to Balmung in February 2015 due to personal relationship issues. I have completed some raid content in FFXIV before any nerfs were made, aside from BCoB where I had quit a few months after release for about a month. In the 3.0 patch, I have not been so interested in raiding due to my career, but still play actively everyday - I have just finished my 3.15 relic for WHM and I am working on my BLM relic. Due to my lack of interest for raiding in 3.0 I have only gotten A1S to 1% and that is all. Prior to FFXIV, Currently in FFXIV my main focus is relics, crafting (making lots of gil), and gathering. I played World of Warcraft for a year with my university housemates, and prior to WoW, I played Perfect World International where I was always #30+ on the PvP kill ranking board. I have played plenty of other MMORPGs for several years but none very important mentioning. My first one was Runescape when I was in primary school (aged 11, 12). 

3. Is this gameplay footage only restricted to B&S? I have a couple FFXIV videos if you would like to see them, but none of B&S. 

4. My attitude with raiding will change significantly with the release of B&S. I have an urge to get back into the raiding community and the high-end PvP community, and I believe Elysium will help me achieve that what with the huge focus on end-game. As shown with my dedication to FFXIV, I feel I will become greatly dedicated to B&S and will contribute to theorycrafting, ideas and the accepting of useful criticism. But there is one thing saying I will, and another thing actually doing it, and that is a risk I feel you guys will perhaps consider taking onboard as long as I stick to my word, which I assure you I will. When it comes to behaviour and attitude in a community (FC/guild), I am helpful, willing to learn, improve and take criticism, and greatly interested in becoming the best I can be at my chosen class (which will either by Force Master or Summoner). I can contribute in terms of crafting and gathering too, which I thoroughly enjoy in most MMORPGs I play. 

5. My name is Emily, I'm 21 years old, birthday is October 30, I live in the UK. I know you guys are EST based and I'm not sure if me being GMT will be a huge issue for you, but my times can be flexible on Fridays, weekends and days off work. I have no problem staying up if I'm needed (I usually do anyway because I just can't get off my computer when I don't have work or commitments the next day). Apologies for wasting your time reading this if GMT timezones are a no-no. I live with my boyfriend Dan (currently playing FFXIV with me and has bought a Founder's Pack to pay B&S with me too), and my best friend Tom (also playing FFXIV with, and playing B&S at release as well). I work as an IT support/technician for a car finance company and I love my job. I work 8.30am-5pm Mon-Fri with holiday days that can be taken when I please (as long as they don't coincide with other IT staff's days off). My work includes things such as programming (my recent projects have been completed in Javascript/VB.NET/CSS/HTML), technical issues with our software/systems and HelpDesk support. I have 20 holiday days a year at work and I usually save these for life events (my birthday/Christmas) and any important patches for games. For example, I took 10 days off for Heavensward, and I have booked 2 days off in January after B&S release so I can have more time to get to grips with the game. 

I've been playing games for a long time, and MMOs for the most amount of time. When I was a toddler, my dad had a lot of PCs as he had a hobby of building them (which is where I got my interest of computers from). He set up some childrens games for me, but I also dabbled in Team Fortress Classic and later, Half Life 1. Here's a... um, interesting picture of myself as a toddler playing on my dad's old PC... I believe this was Team Fortress Classic? 

The game I've put the most amount of hours into would have to be FFXIV. I am still currently actively playing it but I will be switching over to B&S upon early access. I have 10K+ hours in FFXIV on Steam and that is not counting the hours I accumulated before the game was out on Steam. 

If you would like to know more and if I've not supplied sufficient information please PM me. Thank you for your time reading my app. 

Leroy   

Thank you Rainie for taking the time to apply to Elysium. We will be contacting you soon regarding the details and status of your application. Also, feel free to link any gaming footage that you have in your PoV even if unrelated to B&S.

Rainie   

Thank you Rainie for taking the time to apply to Elysium. We will be contacting you soon regarding the details and status of your application. Also, feel free to link any gaming footage that you have in your PoV even if unrelated to B&S.

Hi Leroy.

Here's some healer PoV in T13 from May this year. 

Here's some BLM PoV in T10 from May this year.

Here's some old TERA Priest PoV in Ebon Tower (3 man) from March 2013. I also played TERA quite a fair bit as well, for perhaps a year and a half. I understand there are similarities between TERA's combat style and B&S, so this video may be helpful. 

Here's me solo'ing a BAM in TERA as a lvl 33 Lancer. Not exactly amazing but it's also worth linking I believe for the combat style.  

Apologies for the poor quality videos, I have just recently upgraded my computer in the past couple months though. 

Edited by Rainie

phar   

1-No prior BNS except the betas in NA . BM level 45 and Summoner level 45 also.

2-playing Aion on Siel server SM level 65 , played WOW in earlier(classic WoW)  years cleric level 55-60 with expansion .

3- interesting in Elysium because you sound mature enough and you guys know your games. I am very kind,loyal and helpful to my clans member period.like you stated, success come in unity.

4- I am student , economic major. I live in Midwest. that's all about me.

Edited by phar

Kraetos   

1-No prior BNS except the betas in NA . BM and FM lvl 45

2- Playing FF14 on Gilgamesh server DRG ilevel 200, raided in WOW focused on 25m heroic content during the lich king, cataclysm (which we've cleared) and took a break.  The current MMOs that i play now is FF14, Black desert online (KR) and Blade and soul.

3- interesting in Elysium because I want to be a part of team who's drama free, focused on game progression while having fun.

4- I am 36 yrs old serving as a meteorologist in the US Air Force for 17 years.  With my military background, I am experienced and know what it takes to be a part of a team! Same goes for this game, anything this guild is focused on is the goal for me as well!

Relkhis   

1. i've only played one of the beta events.
2. I come from many mmo's, iv'e played WoW, aion, Pso, Tera, GW2, FFXIV, swtor, and many more. None of wich have satisfied my thirst for pvp, thus my migration to B n S
3. i've never recorded any gameplay footage.
4. You guys seem like dedicated players looking for continuous progression in gaming. I myself desire such a thing and love being part of a group effort, and love building bonds through gaming. i've met some of my best friends through these experiences and would love to continue on.
5. My name is Wes, and i'm 21 y/o. I've been playing mmo's since i was about 7 years old (good old ruenscape!) and i just love the escape from reality they give me. I work in the mornings/afternoons on weekdays (carpentry), thus giving me free nights and weekends, if im not playing i will either be working on recording and producing music, or spending time with loved ones/friends/significant other, so basically what im saying is ill be able to play a lot c: i look forward to your response!

Edited by Relkhis

Hey there, I'm also interested in applying.

1. I have B&S before on the RU servers and as well as the NA beta servers. I've only done PvP since I didn't want to spoil the game for myself before the official release at lvl 17.

2. My experiences with MMORPGs are World of Warcraft, Aion, Tera, Guild Wars 2, Wildstar, Dragon Nest, PSU (Phantasy Star Universe), and Phantasy Star Online on the gamecube. I've played WoW for 5-6 years with a heavy focus on PvP and end-game raids. Reached 2k rating in 2v2 and in Rated Battlegrounds with a pretty casual team.

3. I don't have any video clips since I had a less than stellar computer but I do have screen shots lol names are Silver, Raizo and Hanzo, Reignier (in Yellow on the scoreboard) 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=607987532550153&l=26b5d12531

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=608716952477211&l=3a8d3c4b94

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=613427612006145&l=da88aa3bb3

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=617148464967393&l=8b10d7161d

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=727151250633780&l=2ee4d93f41

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=736938976321674&l=93f4dd3bfe

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=743619622320276&l=8a5e8a35f6

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=794230483925856&l=b4f03cc425

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=899049406777296&l=a6a0f3ea52

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=486281831387391&l=42bcdceccc

Just a couple I was able to get the link for. ( I hope the links work)

4. I have been in a great guild in WoW before the disband after all the members went their ways and man that was a wonderful time. I'm looking for a new family in a new game that I've had interest in years and I think this is a great clan to be a part of. I want to grow as a player and help others grow as well. I love to PvP and think of new ways to play the game and give constructive criticism to players to become better. I learn very quickly and take criticism as well. Hopefully we can grow together and reach goals across the board.

5. My name is Sergio Anrriguez, age 24. I work for Amazon and I am married to a wonderful and beautiful woman. No children....yet. I am extremely laid back so when it comes to challenges I'll take em head on...then I will chill and run around town dancing around strangers (in-game). I have a passion for video games, anime and music (I play guitar, piano, drums, and I sing). Hmm I also have a puppy that I would take a bullet for, unfortunately her cuteness is too great. Currently I work mornings to afternoon but will change within a few months. 

Edited by TxSilverxT