Sign in to follow this  
Himelia

Assassin bugs

Himelia   

First of all I often have the bug that I cant use any spells unless I move out of my current position. The problem on this is, that in PvP I often cant use spells for example after airborne I use my web to maintain enemy and want to lay down my bomb but I cant unless I move out. Thats very time efficient and it got me so many loses. Sometimes it even happens that I get stunned and cant use my tab escape, because I cant use any spells and its bugged.

Another bug is when I use my Tab Skill "Flying Leaf" to switch playes and use my 1 "Infiltrate" to get into stealth, it doesnt work because somehow the enemy I switched places with just turns around while being stunned and I dont get into stealth because I doesnt count that I charges from behinf with my 1"Infiltrate".

This bug also happens when I let my bomb explode Z "Mine" and want to catch them with another Stun. But sometimes the enemy just f "Retreat" out in the opposite way and I dont get the catch because the enemy somehow turns around while bomb explodes.

I really hope these bugs get fixed for Release because otherwise Assassins have a hard time with these bugs.

Pawz   

I can add that, as an assassin myself, I never once had any of these issues in PvE but I never did get around to PvP.

Blaer   

Had the first bug where none of my skills worked unless i moved my character during stealth mode.

yea noticed that on some vids too, opponents try to turn around while being stunned.

even had that on me, =.=

also sometimes when using flying leaf the opponent teleports right infront of you like 0m infront of u lol

I noticed this too, so what I did was use Z to plant the bomb, tab to switch, then Z to detonate, then 1 to stealth charge then either right mouse or tab to finish.  :)

Sign in to follow this