Sign in to follow this  
Syk

What is Your First Impression On The Game :) ?

Yeon   

Pros

• great combat system
  • rich character customization
  • interesting landscapes
  • jumping and wall-walking
  • Lyns
  • pretty nice PvE content (although bosses are not so challenging)

Cons

• boring quests (I have yet to see a MMORPG with interesting quests)
  • lack of dungeon variety
  • most of Lyn doboks look like crap
  • the worst form of crafting I have ever seen
  • bad optimization
  • boring & predictable plot (everybody is a traitor, lel)
  • nothing new & breathtaking, just another linear MMO

I do enjoy the game, nonetheless.

I noticed one concern with the PvP factions.

The sexiest clothes are on the dark / red / manly color faction, which means all who play for the looks, and all who play to be bad ass, are all going to try and get on the same faction. Left to pick the other side are those who want to cover as much skin as possible and those who like to appear white / pure / hero.

My gut feeling says this will end in a bad balance and some people will simply have to wait and camp the NPCs to get on their preferred side.

Sylla   

Very First time you played B&S :)

Well, the very first time ive played character customization was not as advanced as now and quest and skills were very incomplete.

But i was so tired of waiting for an oficial release that i couldnt resist to play. But what ive played was really awesome even with incredible lag and all.

Sad thing is that the more i play a game, the more i get tired and bored of it. Not sure how it will impact playing the ofi...

Vgtw   

Truly enjoy it beside the Fact i play with a controller i believe it is the first time i play with this type of control/interface but overall once learned it's sweet

Syk   

Well, the very first time ive played character customization was not as advanced as now and quest and skills were very incomplete.

But i was so tired of waiting for an oficial release that i couldnt resist to play. But what ive played was really awesome even with incredible lag and all.

Sad thing is that the more i play a game, the more i get tired and bored of it. Not sure how it will impact playing the ofi...

Hopefully you'll get back into the game man its honestly one of a kind :) 

Truly enjoy it beside the Fact i play with a controller i believe it is the first time i play with this type of control/interface but overall once learned it's sweet

Sounds Interesting i think i'll try it out on the next closed beta :D 

Syko   

Pro's:

- Amazing graphics (mostly)

- Great story

- Amazing cinematics

- Amazing character customization and personalisation

- Amazing BGM & SFXs

- Really interesting game, packs a punch and got me interested very fast

- Great combat and skill system + tutorials on how to use different combo's etc

- Pretty decent english voice actors and translators

- Huge map, lots of areas, lots of different quests

Con's:

- Lack of gear visuals, leaving cosmetic items as the only option

- Lame ass weapon system leaving everyone going for the same sh1t

- Having to wear the ugliest cosmetic costume in-game just to be able to PvP open-world

- Joining a party only to find out they're already fighting the boss and you can't join - however, you can still auction on the loot they get

- Generic and boring dungeons. Very small rooms, few mechanics and a lot of spamming the same skills over and over again

- Too many benefits from the hongmoon shop and being a premium member

Now there's a lot of stuff I didn't include but I'm only lvl 25 and we're still in the beta, so. Yeah.

Syk   

Pro's:

- Amazing graphics (mostly)

- Great story

- Amazing cinematics

- Amazing character customization and personalisation

- Amazing BGM & SFXs

- Really interesting game, packs a punch and got me interested very fast

- Great combat and skill system + tutorials on how to use different combo's etc

- Pretty decent english voice actors and translators

- Huge map, lots of areas, lots of different quests

Con's:

- Lack of gear visuals, leaving cosmetic items as the only option

- Lame ass weapon system leaving everyone going for the same sh1t

- Having to wear the ugliest cosmetic costume in-game just to be able to PvP open-world

- Joining a party only to find out they're already fighting the boss and you can't join - however, you can still auction on the loot they get

- Generic and boring dungeons. Very small rooms, few mechanics and a lot of spamming the same skills over and over again

- Too many benefits from the hongmoon shop and being a premium member

Now there's a lot of stuff I didn't include but I'm only lvl 25 and we're still in the beta, so. Yeah.

So What would you vote the game outta 10 :D ? 

Syko   

So What would you vote the game outta 10 :D ? 

As of right now I'd give it a 7/10 overall. But I'm hoping that'll improve after the full launch.

Vwlss   

I just played for the first time this weekend, and I love all the little touches they put in the game to make you feel a bit more immersed.  I especially love that it is your character you see in the beginning cut scenes, even if you body is floating about 1/2 foot off the boat. :)

I enjoy the music and graphic style.  Still messing around with different classes (only tried summoner, force master and assassin so far).  I have enjoyed all that I have tried so far.  Can't wait to delv into it all more in the future beta weekends.

Syk   

I just played for the first time this weekend, and I love all the little touches they put in the game to make you feel a bit more immersed.  I especially love that it is your character you see in the beginning cut scenes, even if you body is floating about 1/2 foot off the boat. :)

I enjoy the music and graphic style.  Still messing around with different classes (only tried summoner, force master and assassin so far).  I have enjoyed all that I have tried so far.  Can't wait to delv into it all more in the future beta weekends.

Great to see that you're having fun :) ! 

Sign in to follow this