Sign in to follow this  
Oasis

Assasisn and Summoners need a nerf

Oasis   

These two classes have the cheapest use of tactics I've ever seen. 1/2 the time I cant see the sin so I can't hit him and all summoners do is hide behind their cat and cc the hell out of you. I have to say this game is horribly imbalanced when it comes to pvp. 

Rane   

You should legit get PERMANENTLY IP BANNED If you.

1. ASK FOR NERFS/BUFFS IN BETA OR BELOW MAX LEVEL.

2. Report people during beta.

3. Complain about lag during beta and how the game will fail because of it..

Now.

1. Have you played assassin. Try it out its not that easy =D.

2. What level are you? Kill the cat??

AttacKat   

I have to say this game is horribly imbalanced when it comes to pvp. 

Where have you been, buddy??

Balanced level = L50+HM15 (or 20?). We are only getting L45 at release.

The current skillpatch build isn't final. Over the course of 2016, NCSoft will introduce new skillpatches that will level out the playfield making PvP more balanced.

In short, don't dwell over what's happening in Beta. Everyone knows the current skillpatch isn't quite balanced. Keep in mind that changes will come soon enough. ^_^

Yamyatos   

Wait assassin and summoner? What about lbm and destroyer? That's the two classes that have an edge right now if i remember the complaint threads right lol.

Jeah pvp right now is not balanced, but it's not that bad and you could still win if you are just better. You also shouldnt judge pvp until you are max level - which literally only takes 1-2 days..

Assassin   

Wait assassin and summoner? What about lbm and destroyer? That's the two classes that have an edge right now if i remember the complaint threads right lol.

Jeah pvp right now is not balanced, but it's not that bad and you could still win if you are just better. You also shouldnt judge pvp until you are max level - which literally only takes 1-2 days..

yeah

Summoners/Destroyer/LBM are the top pvp classes at a 45 cap.

Always have been always will be.

Maybe in patch 1.0 assassin was one of top 45 class but not now in patch 3.0+

Not at all.

TakunDes   

good luck persuading korean devs to nerf classes.

in fact Summoners got buffed in the latest korean patch. and we will be following korean patches to be up to date with everything

Oasis   

Actually I'm lvl 45 and truly summoners are op and so are assassins. Nothing wrong with stating the obvious. The classes CC to hell and have the most ridiculous stupid escapes. what kind of martial artist hides like a coward behind a cat and disappears? 

Rane   

Actually I'm lvl 45 and truly summoners are op and so are assassins. Nothing wrong with stating the obvious. The classes CC to hell and have the most ridiculous stupid escapes. what kind of martial artist hides like a coward behind a cat and disappears? 

Well, for one, Ninjas? Aka Assassins? That's kind of the selling point, not being a moron who rushes blindly in to 1v1 instead killing you with other tools and options?

Seriously, Perhaps you missed the past 3,000 years of life, where this was one of the most feared "martial arts" simply because they don't mind fighting dirty and using everything at their disposal? They are not here for honor, they are here to assassinate things?

In a perfect world, (Reallife) XD A master of Kung Fu, would destroy someone who practices Ninjitsu, outside of weapon combat or surprise? However, in almost any other scenario a Ninja(Assassin) would get a kill, and leave unnoticed??

From what I can tell the Cat is Melee, and Summoner does low dmg?

from my small experience fighting them.(1 or 2 matches) I did this.

-Dropped land mine-

-Used tab to bring the summoner to the mine and put me near his cat.-

-Detonate mine to CC summoner-

-Fight cat-

I'm sure similar strategy translates to other classes. Instead of -runs around chasing summoner while dying-

Or -Does not use any defensive moves or combat control moves vs assassin.-

Do something besides spam attacks? Odds are your a scrub. the fact your asking for buffs nerfs on a game that already has a clear path/direction that will not be influenced by NA noobs, especially in beta speaks volumes about this.

I got 50$ on the fact you can't make a video winning 6/10 arena matches as Summoner OR assassin.

IMO Overpowered or In need of nerf means any scrub and pick it up and win most of their matches...Lets be honest, forum complainers can't do this with ANY class.

Edited by Rane

The guide to killing Assassins and Summoners from someone who never played before the Alphas:

Oh no, the assassin turned invisible! Whatever shall you do?

Oh, wait. Look at the distorted "air". You can still see him/her. One good hit and they are out of it.

Made that hit a stun? Go to town on them! Don't let them hide!

Now you are fighting a summoner?

There is only one thing you need to know.

See that cat? That cat next to the Lyn?

KILL THAT.

The moment the Summoner is alone, they are almost helpless unless experienced.

Lock them down and don't let the cat come back. Should be a swift victory.

PvP sure is easier when you take the time to figure out things, isn't it?

@ succubus. sure keep telling everyone they don't know how to play.

Wait till the masses get a hold of this game. I'm going to laugh hard

don't worry i'm going to wait and watch this game tank. it's going to be so funny

Edited by Machiavelli

don't worry i'm going to wait and watch this game tank. it's going to be so funny

Well... There needs to be a learning curve. Can't have everything handed to you, cute though. I don't understand why people don't even bother to learn some things about their opponent classes and expect to face roll buttons to victory

Thing is, I don't know much of how to play myself. I even use Force Master. A true struggle against competent opponents.

You only seem to post about how "broken" things are in this game. Nothing else. Is it rage? Bait? Who knows.

Buddy. Pal.

I have seen how broken an MMO's pvp can get in balance. How deep the drop can go.

Games with balance so horrid, so terrible...a complete nightmare compared to our arena.

...yet they live for 6+ years, still existing to this day.

You can keep saying this game will fail all you want.

It won't make a difference. A game like this will likely last for years.

So go on. Pull up a chair and wait. Wait as long as you need for the punchline.

I'll still be here whenever you find it.

VRock   

lol dude just play Destroyer and profit. Destroyer kill that 2 classes SO EASY! or even better play with LBM and you get plat so easy..gold with lbm is like silver for other classes.=)

Sylla   

Lol I love how you guys call him a troll and say we're following the Korean.

Oh and btw assassin is easy as hell to play I know cos I played one.

The OP is right this game is horribly balanced for pvp. Lot's of people are saying it on the arena chat but you trolls just come on here and say everything is fine and give excuses.

I hope your excuses keep you warm at night when this game fails. cos if it stays as it is  it will fail

Then *cricket* the heck out of here. Im pretty sure you will start cheating like in apb because you get beaten. Thats why you are so maddly mad.

Shu shu, leave and dont come back never again.

Arisha   

In all seriousness though, Destroyers could use a slight buff.

We do also need some nerfs for Force Masters right? lol :D

Fael   

In all seriousness though, Destroyers could use a slight buff.

Destroyers are known as the most OP and brain dead class though, spin spin spin! ;) (yeah, I don't know if you're serious, you can't be sure in this thread ^^)

It's ridiculous to read all these 458 "I've been beaten by this class I don't know anything about, please nerf it!" threads, each with its own OP classes, and even with classes that are not in the usual consensus of OP ones. Usually, these threads end on a consensus for Blade Dancer, Destroyer and Summoner being too powerful at lvl45...never SIN.

We're talking about 1v1 PvP here. Of course you need to know what your opponent can do and how to counter it. Of course you will get stomped as long as you don't know how to do it. That's why it's an esport in Korea, it's not an easy to play PvP where you can just smash your head on your keyboard and win every time (sometimes it will work if your opponent is bad...). Even Dota asks you to know your opponents skills and the counters and you can be stomped if you don't, and it's one of the biggest online games in the world, that's not a problem at all for the game to asks a bit of skill and reflexion. If you're bad at it and don't want to learn, don't worry, at the end you'll be matched up with other players not knowing what they're doing.

(And I'm saying this, even if I gave up several fights against SINs because I didn't know what to do against their invisibility.... I just need to learn and get good, that's all)

Edited by Fael

Sin is full Stealth and can attack without leaving stealth... And when attacks to reveal it he Evade. This is a shit...

Class full Stealth LB+RB+F ... should be 2 stars

Sign in to follow this