Furiyo

Ask for a Beta key here.

Furiyo   

Hello everyone,

do someone have a Beta Key left. My GF wants to try B & S but she dont have a Founders Pack.

It would be nice if you send me one via PM.

Thank you ! 

Sunnie   

Hello. I'd be really thankful if someone could give me a spare key for the CBT this weekend as my friend want to try it :) And I'm bored of playing alone :/

Delamos   

Anyone have a spare key? My friend that played with me last beta just found out that key only worked for that week. I have the founders pack so only need one.

FlameOn   

Does anyone have a spare key they can give to this poor soul? I too late to the party and would like to play this game. Thanks in advance!

I have a spare key. I PM you with the code but I don't know if you received it.

Edited by Darkshana

FlameOn   

I've sent you the key for this beta. Check your inbox :)

Awesome, it worked. You made my weekend. Thanks a lot!

Darkarus   

Me and her been playing for a while now, and we wanted to play blade and soul together. I've received a beta key and she didn't. If anyone has a spare key :( would you be kind enough to spare it for me and her ??? We would kindly appreciate it ! :)

Edited by Darkarus

Fael   

Hi guys !

Kind of the same thing here, I have a Founder Pack but a friend would like to try the game this week-end...

Could anyone send me a spare key by PM ? (just to be sure that the code is not used by someone else when my friend use it ^^)

Thanks ! ;)

Edited by Fael