Sign in to follow this  
Areaku

Does the Lyn race look odly childish to anyone else?

Jem   

because it was somethign i wated to emphasise and not have people skip over, why does it matter?

Because the forums mods are *cricket* about double posting when they're ready. 

edit:

Now posts are getting deleted from the topic. RIP in peace friends.

Edited by Xandra

Sync   

because it was somethign i wated to emphasise and not have people skip over, why does it matter?

The irony is you sent your message in all caps, making it less desirable to read anyway. lol

norytia   

Honestly, I'm not a big fan of Lyn's either, but that is why I'm not gonna play them. If you think they're too child-like looking, just avoid playing that race. Problem solved. You're welcome.  :huh:

I think Master Hong showed what the Lyn really look like when he transformed. The cuteness is just a disguise to throw people off and make them seem small and unassuming. Until they launch their master plan!

Killian   

@ OP I don't know what you're on about, you can make your lyn look like a monster very easily, and even the other races for that matter, once we get the rest of the monster helmets / masks/ etc.

txwM5QM.png

EDIT some of my favorite monster combos
B91NcxJ.jpg

Edited by Killian

Yeon   

I wish Lyns looked more demon-like. And it's a pity that you can't transform your cat into a monster. QQ

Aile   

I like my adorbs lyn shes cute tiny and will shank you in the ass cause she cant reach your heart :D

kyup   

I wish Lyns looked more demon-like. And it's a pity that you can't transform your cat into a monster. QQ

OOOHHH I WANT THE MONSTER CAT THATS A DREAM

but anyway my only problem w/ how lyns look is The blush that they will always have. my lyn wud look more super serious w/o it

Lifesong   

OOOHHH I WANT THE MONSTER CAT THATS A DREAM

but anyway my only problem w/ how lyns look is The blush that they will always have. my lyn wud look more super serious w/o it

You can turn the makeup off. Blade and Soul is cool like that.

kyup   

You can turn the makeup off. Blade and Soul is cool like that.

ahhh, i tried that!! but even with all the makeup off the blush is still there

Negaimu   

Lol A lyn i just made in collab with a friend has a similar jrock cool appearance like what you posted from deviant art xD

The customization can do alot more than you realize. most people just have no idea how to tweak it. experiment with the tool see how the different options can blend with eachother to make many different kinds of faces. After making chars for years on bns i have found alot of interesting combos of variables can be used as foundations for even deeper unique face types =)

It will take more than just a couple of hours in bns to figure out how to make the dream char you have imagined in your head.

Glitch   

I feel like the Lyn arent that adorable, they look to much like small children (unless u use age lines). I feel tehy should  be more adorable and have awesome tails :3

similar to:

http://img00.deviantart.net/28e2/i/2014/293/0/8/just_ru_by_phation-d83kjlj.png

focusing on the aspects like the tail, tats. wings, horns, aspects that make him look fantasy like (its basically a little dragon),  etc.

some one please tell me if the Lyn race are supposed to look 5 years old and to much so to be that adorable in an MMO

I just can't stop laughing that you used Ru as your example...xD

Mishi   

I've always assumed Lyn were intended to appeal to the pedobait crowd, so yeah.  They look childlike.

Though I would argue Adorable = looking childlike & cute.  Perhaps you meant something other than adorable?

Honestly I dislike how young they look, yet even I play one and it's only because I find the tails/ears make them look "cute"...

If any other races had the tails/ears that Lyn's do, Im sure you'd find many less players who would solely choose Lyn.

CycLee   

A (rude-said) lolicon/shotacon-bait race is obligatory for an asian mmorpg. Even though i dont like playin those, they are part of the game and furthermore of the style in these games. If it was for me, they only had to translate the game 1:1 without even add new voiceovers(i'd still like to have korean originals)

I (and i dare to say, that the majority of player think the same way) want to enjoy the game and it's style as pristine as possible.

Pim   
I wonder why have these moral hypocrites always seek impose on others your opinion

i love my lyn and when someone see some pedo in that, sorry but maybe your mind and fantasie go to far in that kind...

idk why all Childlike things and stuff is always  Pedo ? That is a game Fanatsy not real if you cant see the diference .. i only can say sorry

First off:

ee7bae4fbce592ce47c037960c3a8c62.jpg

... second, if something bothers you and nobody is willing to change it for you, change it yourself you damned lazy *cricket*!

Ever heard of mods ? Not supported and you can get banned for it, but heck, you can make your character to look like anything with a little research!

Shtap being lazy, af!

BH6010   

Lyn is a race. In game you find flat little girls, flat mature women and flat grandmas. It's just how they look.

Talking about sizes. Asian race use smaller clothes sizes (usually 2 sizes smaller than NA/EU) to their XL = caucasian M.

Their women have also smaller breasts. You can search youtube for vlogs of women going to Japan/Korea and struggling with buying undergartments.

But are asian women little girls? No! Some look very young (baby face) but they are not underaged.

It's ignorance of west that paints everything different in black and white. Lyn is just race of small people without breasts, period.

Edited by BH6010

Pogybait   

I think my issue is that ever living animistic spirits are ALWAYS children in MMOs which for me is 1.  unrealistic and 2. uncreative.  It is responding to a perverse cultural demand to increase market share.  You have an overabundance of sexuality defining this game.  There's a reason among critics it is getting the nickname B__bs and Souls.  Everyone's pretty.  It's like the CW channel of MMOs

Actual animal spirits in Asian mythology are either very animal like although enlarged or distorted; multi heads, tales; legs, etc or they are very demonic crossovers between monsters and humans.

I hate that you are forced into two diametrically opposed races to play a spellcaster; and I simply have a hard time playing a giant with massive physical strength as one of these so you are very limited being forced into a child's body.. meh

Options are always good; but they may also break immersion.  Seeing a stormgiant headed 2 foot lolli with ape arms and a pink afro and 66DDD breasts.. (yes this is a segui...)  is only part of the problem.

The idea you cannot create animal spirits that have a dangerous or feral edge to them; even if you wish to make them more human there are many ways to graphically represent it if you try to do more than stick tails and ears on a 6 year old.

Novastar   

After seeing several Lyn players being disgusting in game I'm of the opinion that these loli styled races don't belong in MMOs. Call me a hater or a troll, but virtually every Lyn, Elin, Lalafell I have ever met has personified mini characters as sexual lolis. Edit: yeah I know some people don't do this and honestly just like the race. But you can thank the nasty players for ruining it for me.

Frankly it's disgusting.

Edited by Novastar

Sign in to follow this