New Partnership with Innova

Hime

Really glad I won't be seeing Russian players in the EU version. My past MMO experiences with Russian players were very bad.

you aren't better. I would say even worse. But don't worry, in any case a lot of russian will continue playing on EU, with VPN or just from other regions without IP Block at all ;)

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really glad I won't be seeing Russian players in the EU version. My past MMO experiences with Russian players were very bad.

In case you are not trolling I'll try to explain an obvious thing.

You are talking about russian kids who won't ever play EU or NA when they have their own russian server. Most of them can barely speak English and everything they know is bad words.

This is the audience we try to avoid and this is why all sane people try to play at western servers. 

IP block will just reduce western game community which is NOT good for anyone here. Ncsoft and BnS is just losing a big number of players who used to play on EU and paid money. I myself played EU WoW and never not even one person blamed me for being from Russia (well most dont understand that Ukraine IS NOT Russia).

I really feel bad and sorry for you all who suffers from this. I know it sucks, really sucks, but I know no better words to make you feel better. I am not sure as if this act is from the NA Head Quarter decision just to help them bringing more profits to the West or it is an approval from the KR Head Quarter. I don't see how they can allow a complete garbage company like Innova to trash down a game that KR devs have so much passion in developing it (P2W, the way how they manage game, etc...) Perhaps, you all can massively write a letter and submitted to NCsoft HQ? I know they won't read and just forwarding from department to department but a massive amount of letters addressing the same issues may make them to read it?

I really feel bad and sorry for you all who suffers from this. I know it sucks, really sucks, but I know no better words to make you feel better. I am not sure as if this act is from the NA Head Quarter decision just to help them bringing more profits to the West or it is an approval from the KR Head Quarter. I don't see how they can allow a complete garbage company like Innova to trash down a game that KR devs have so much passion in developing it (P2W, the way how they manage game, etc...) Perhaps, you all can massively write a letter and submitted to NCsoft HQ? I know they won't read and just forwarding from department to department but a massive amount of letters addressing the same issues may make them to read it?

nah, if it were at beginning of development like 2008?maybe, now is too late. The other company already have all set and was selling founder packs too. I guess they didn't sell too much packs so they demanded a IP-Block.

I met a Ukrainian and he speaks Russian as main language not Ukrainian.

also quick search at google found this 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_language_in_Ukraine

Mate, in western part most people speak Ukrainian. A lot of people in central regions speak it too, the only difference is that the more you go to the east the more it resembles Russian ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surzhyk).

So please dont repeat propaganda here. 

There are 45 mil Spanish speaking people in US but that doesnt mean that US should play in EU region.

Really glad I won't be seeing Russian players in the EU version. My past MMO experiences with Russian players were very bad.my 

my bad for thet, but ther ar norm people her too you now. like the once whit brains

Mate, in western part most people speak Ukrainian. A lot of people in central regions speak it too, the only difference is that the more you go to the east the more it resembles Russian ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surzhyk).

So please dont repeat propaganda here. 

There are 45 mil Spanish speaking people in US but that doesnt mean that US should play in EU region.

ok, i got it. TIL.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

now back to the topic i guess they banned Ukraine because politics and laws. I remember last year a player from Romania couldn't compete in Blizzard tournament and Romania is a Europe country but on the terms and conditions Romania and also bunch of EU countries wasn't on the list of eligible countries. 

This is really sad news. I'm not sure if I'm going to play BnS anywhere (I don't want to play on EU servers under the counter and I don't like Innova's monetization model). I've been waiting for this game since 2012 so I'm really disappointed. Well, maybe it's time for the real life then :D

Its not like these 2 servers will be identical(euro and ru)Innova will find a way to ruin the balance with their stupid donation shop.
I feel so sorry for the Russian players(its not fair to say the least)

PS:please people don't bring this Ukraine/Russian bullsh1t/hatred into the gaming forums it doesn't belong here.

well Ukrainian people write/speak Russian so i guess they need be on Russian server?

North and South Korea speak Korean. Are you sure it will be good idea for them both to be on Korean sever?

Chinise + Japanese server also will be nice.

ok, i got it. TIL.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

now back to the topic i guess they banned Ukraine because politics and laws. I remember last year a player from Romania couldn't compete in Blizzard tournament and Romania is a Europe country but on the terms and conditions Romania and also bunch of EU countries wasn't on the list of eligible countries. 

don't listen to that bullshit. Every Ukrainian can speak and undestand russian. I play around 18 years online games and I have never seen someone, who wasn't able to understand/speak russian. He talks that only to protect his nationality and  shows his hate to Russia - nothing more xD 

Even my girlfriend is from Ukraine(lviv) and she laughs about that quotation. Ofc. maybe he talks about 65-years old grandmas, but it's not comparable in the case with "gamers".

all the best from Germany and political neutrality ;)

Its not like these 2 servers will be identical(euro and ru)Innova will find a way to ruin the balance with their stupid donation shop.

I feel so sorry for the Russian players(its not fair to say the least)

PS:please people don't bring this Ukraine/Russian bullsh1t/hatred into the gaming forums it doesn't belong here.

on Ru server will be 2 arenas lol. 1 : With TOP (donation) gear and 2 classic. Amazing ya? Pls. Innova already *cricket*ed up. 

yeah and btw, innova will add inventory expanding bags in game, not in shop like on eu, you will be able to get character slots in game, not in shop like on eu. Some people just can't compete on Russian servers cause community is pretty competitive there and go to EU saying that RU community is bad (but we know the real reason ;) ).

russian server will be faar worse then china server , i mean u either gonna farm for 2 years to get decent gear or u have to pay money , plus i read that on russian server there might be old weapon evolve system ( aka leveling both to lvl 10 and morphing them to get a new type of weapon or acc, like on china when it was only released) , also there provbably gonna be limits on how much per day u can run xxxx dungeon so people would buy their vip like in tera so u could get more limits per day and there are more stuff that are being worked on , this is not 100% but innova is thinking in rolling these stupid stuff into the game

russian server will be faar worse then china server , i mean u either gonna farm for 2 years to get decent gear or u have to pay money , plus i read that on russian server there might be old weapon evolve system ( aka leveling both to lvl 10 and morphing them to get a new type of weapon or acc, like on china when it was only released) , also there provbably gonna be limits on how much per day u can run xxxx dungeon so people would buy their vip like in tera so u could get more limits per day and there are more stuff that are being worked on , this is not 100% but innova is thinking in rolling these stupid stuff into the game

Old korean evolve system is actually the best one and i'm glad they want to add some challenge to the game, not the new one where you don't even need to do anything to get top tier weapon and accessories

Archived