New Partnership with Innova

Hime

• NCSOFT

NCSOFT has established a partnership with Innova to bring a Russian language version of Blade & Soul to the countries of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan.

Innova will be providing all game service to players in these countries, and as such, access to the European and North American servers will not be available for players in the countries listed above, and the Russian language servers will similarly not be available to players from Europe or North America.

If you purchased a Founder’s Pack before December 8 for North America or Europe, and live in one of the above countries, we’ll be automatically refunding your purchase. Automatic refunds will begin on December 9, 2015, and are expected to complete by December 24, 2015. If your refund does not appear on your card or purchase account by January 1, or if you made a purchase after December 8 and will not be receiving an automatic refund, please get in touch with our
support department which will be more than happy to assist you.

We’re excited to see Blade & Soul offered in each region with the best server locations, latency, gameplay experience, and level of support possible.

For more information on this new region,
please visit the Innova Blade & Soul website.

Team Blade & Soul

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, this basically means I won't be able to play BnS at all because half of the next year Im going to spend in US and half in Ukraine. I have no intention to play on Innova servers, thats a crappy company. Gj ncsoft. I've lost my Master pack.

F*ck this shit. F*ck.

I think this is good news, provided RU players do not get IP banned from other regions and can play the regions they want to play on.

i have ping for eu server is 70 ms, and ping for ru server is 120-130 ms. Jp server is 200 ms. And Ch sever 300-400 ms. and now u r say to me what i can play every where? I want to play in eu server becouse i have best ping in it! But now i have ip-block... You think only yourself.

i have ping for eu server is 70 ms, and ping for ru server is 120-130 ms. Jp server is 200 ms. And Ch sever 300-400 ms. and now u r say to me what i can play every where? I want to play in eu server becouse i have best ping in it! But now i have ip-block... You think only yourself.

Feel sorry for you guys. Well at least they finally put up an announcement which took them long enough to clear up the misunderstanding.

i heard from someone saying "recently they announced they will make an arena version with no gear normalization. And since no one would ever play this in their free will, they requested ip block from ncsoft. Great job Innova, a true russian approach to business." i hope this is not true

NCSOFT has established a partnership with Innova to bring a Russian language version of Blade & Soul to the countries of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan.

Can you explain why Ukraine is on the list? 

Now we understand how Europeans treat Ukraine. They still thinks we are part of russia.

It is on the list.

Thanks, Captain

But, NCsoft did really bad job. They never blocked before...

Aion, Linage 2.

The problem is that for BnS it was clearly stated that they are not going to block any countries. I read FAQ before bying pack.

Let see and try find reason.

NCsoft has intrest to sell blade and soul to large area and diffrent communitys. (allso earn as much profit as possible)

Innova has intrest to earn as much profit out of blade and soul as possible.

NCsoft West is in NA and EU servers are all so managed by NCsoft West from NA. 

NCsoft has intrest to expand market to Russia but they cannont do that themselves because Russia will not let company that is managed from north america to host enything in Russia.

This leave NCsoft no choice to contact some publisher from Russia and because Innova is allredy partner for Aion it was ovious that it will be that company.

Now in order to Innova to take up Blade and soul there was probably pushed By Innova that EU NA block russia and ex soviet countrys so they are forced to buy service from Innova. Because whit all stuff that has gone around Innova as publisher hes reputation like most of the publishers in russia is not that grate. So order to protect market that innova will pay ncsoft some share of profit. They force ncsoft to block ips or they wont take up contract.

So what is end resolt. Eather ncsoft drop idea of having russia local server or they need to deal whit demands from innova. Ncsoft as a company see bigger profit from innova listence cost then actual loss of players in EU/NA that would not play eather server because of situation.

As Estonian im glad that thsi time was not made mistake and bundeled Baltic states into russia service. its like giving half Berlin ip block because they were part of soviet union. (somthing BDO did).

Long story short its conflict of intrest that Innova won in ip block demand.

This is very sad news for me. I am Russian, but I would like to continue to play the EU, because the community is better, there is more people online, and because I just hate it when asian games translated into Russian. It's painful to my eyes.
In all online games I've played so far, if there is a section only for Russian, there will be chaos, anarchy, flood and mutual insults in the chat. I'm sad to admit it, but the Russian-speaking section played basically only inadequate rude children, level of education which does not allow them to understand English. A bunch of rednecks. Please, do not think that all Russian people are so. Just well-mannered and educated gamers do not stand out, they play quietly, rarely inform others that they are from Russia, while the idiots shouting in chat and attract attention, thinking it's cool.
Any self-respecting Russian player will not go into these sections, and will try to play with English-speaking people, no matter which country they come from, and you probably do not even know that they are from Russia. I try to do so as well.
And then - IP block. Super. Great. Brilliantly. We'll have to buy a private VPN in Europe and play through it. A kind of subscription fee for the game. Or suffer and try to find a normal companion in RU, identical to the search for a drop of water in the desert.

We'll have to buy a private VPN in Europe and play through it. A kind of subscription fee for the game. Or suffer and try to find a normal companion in RU, identical to the search for a drop of water in the desert.

I already bought VPN but they are going to refund my master pack without even asking.

Feel sorry for you guys. Well at least they finally put up an announcement which took them long enough to clear up the misunderstanding.

i heard from someone saying "recently they announced they will make an arena version with no gear normalization. And since no one would ever play this in their free will, they requested ip block from ncsoft. Great job Innova, a true russian approach to business." i hope this is not true

Thank u good man ;-) And if Innova will make an arena version without gear normalization, then there is only "Donate Donate Donate" in russian official server and nothing else matter... 

Archived