Sign in to follow this  
Rhoperese

Best Class For 160-170 Ping .

Shirou   

LBM, Summoner, FM works too, Destro as well, KFM kinda. But mostly LBM and Summoner. To be honest is possible to play with all classes at that ping.

Lustful   

It's kind of high, so I think KFM and Assassin might have some difficulty. Although, they aren't unplayable by any means.

Shirou   

Plays with 300 ping as sin, doesn't give a single shit *handsup*

Don't take my advice that I just wrote if you don't have the patience I have lel. But ye, either lbm or summoner or destro. more or less

Moist   

I would agree with the Lbm Destro summoner

FM is meh

KFM and Sin you need really good ping because those classes damage comes from ani cancel(kfm) and a lot of button mashing really fast (sin)
I used to play on jp and with upwards of 210 ping and button mashing on sin is painfully slow your rb f 4 combo or lb rb 4 combo is like playing with a broken keyboard

Kfm is the same your 2 lb f is slow and sometimes can mess up causing you to either waste chi or lose dps

I'm quite a new player so by FM you mean Blade Master right ? 

And I kinf of hate to play ranged classes if they are not with arrow and bows so I guess i will take lbm or destro .

Chrys   

LBM with 170ms? are you even serious? good luck in finding the timing for ur 0.5s counter or even barely doing damage in draw stance.

summoner might be the only class where high ping isn't much of an issue

Shirou   

Played lbm with 200 even 300 ping, never had any problem, I get used fast with the latency and my timings.

Edited by Shirou

Sync   

Played lbm with 200 even 300 ping, never had any problem, I get used fast with the latency and my timings.

is what he was referring to.

Shirou   

I know well what he was refering too, don't worry. And I mostly referred to the 0.5 counter, thus even with 200 ping I did more damage than most people in NA beta.

Jem   

I highly would not recommend lbm with high ping. Summoner, maybe FM and Warlock would be the way to go.

Riliane   
As someone who most of the time plays with more than 270ms:

I tried all the classes except LynBM, Assassin and BM-only to lvl 17- (i got one Sin and BM in other sv but they are a bit different here, so, for me, it doesnt count)

For me, the best would be Summoner and ForceMaster, maybe Warlock too if they are similar to CN ones.

Destroyer MAYBE. but it's kinda frustrating when you like to ani-cancel, so i dont recommend this class.

TakunDes   

Summoner is probably the best choice. Warlock will be even better when its released. its very ping friendly and i played it on Taiwan server.

ani cancel class like Des/  KFM do require good ping. its not just about ani cancel its about the timing and when you go for the stun. you can't just spam ani cancel for no reason. you had to stunlock your target continuously to stop them from escaping.  ping that high is impossible to play KFM/ Sin if you gonna play PVP.

LBM:1-70 (1-50 SP)
Destroyer:1-160 (1-130 SP)
Assassin:1-180(1-140 SP)
KFM:1-180(1-150 SP)
BM:1-200(1-150 SP)
FM:1-230(1-140 SP)
Warlock:1-240(1-200 SP)
Summoner:1-280(1-200 SP)

Found that on the dojo , more or less it is accurate .

Sign in to follow this