Sign in to follow this  
aoizora

Assassin, not able to use LMB or any other keys after entering stealth

aoizora   

Around lvl 17+ i started getting issues when, after using decoy stance and entering stealth, i was then not able to use my LMB attack (which requires no focus so i should always be able to use it and has no range prerequisite or any other prerequisites for that matter). The bug would fix itself after leaving stealth and i could continue to DPS normally but this happened many times and made it quite difficult sometimes to keep my combos going and the flow of combat itself. During this bug what would happen is all my abilities would grey out like they prerequisites are not met and my focus would become grey too as if i had lost it all even though i would look down to my focus bar and see 5 or 6 focus remaining. I am 100% sure there where no silence, grips, or any  other ability canceling disables on me at the time, so that could not have been the issue.

GnatB   

Doesn't the basic LMB get replaced by a poison dagger or something when you are in stealth?  Maybe *it* has range prereqs and won't let you use it unless you are close enough?

Sign in to follow this