Sign in to follow this  
csuszap

Arena issues

Sogonzo   

First of all this Arena system is fcking boring , you dont do shit you just log in the game and run in to the arena and after you maxed your LVL that is max 3 days you ran in the Arena again

Why because you dont need shit for go to PVP in Arena with Zero gear and it's Fcking Boring,

Then why the fck we have PVP gear in the game? LOL

If we want PVP in arena we do it with Zero Gear that is pathetic LOL you guys dont want to play the game , just want instant PVP like in MOBA it's fcking Boring

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but do you truly not understand the appeal? I feel like you must since you are coherent human being and maybe you just trapped yourself into some extreme point of view. To me, there's more value in the progression of game knowledge, skill, and competitiveness than there is in some arbitrary stat progression. In the end I like both and the game offers both. So, whats the problem here?

Edited by Sogonzo

csuszap   

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but do you truly not understand the appeal? I feel like you must since you are coherent human being and maybe you just trapped yourself into some extreme point of view. To me, there's more value in the progression of game knowledge, skill, and competitiveness than there is in some arbitrary stat progression. In the end I like both and the game offers both. So, whats the problem here?

Welcome new mmo genration for babies!!    

1. Who don't like hard works

2. Who don't like farming

3. Who like MOBA-s

NEW GENRATION MMO are here:   Blade and soul got League of Legends mod in arena! Lottery are here if kfm and assa skill get critical u can hit proc skill if u are so lucky (with 25% critical rate) !! Balance explosive  BOOOOM YEaaa...

Hey Ncsoft bro iam so happy  :D  :D  :D  now it is so coool game where all players can play. 0-99 years and lazy players too!  I am so lazy and i will play in OPVP becuz i like MMO games not Moba-s.

Please blame me childrens .... show me why u are don't lazy.  B)  B)

Shiro   

3. Who like MOBA-s

NEW GENRATION MMO are here:   Blade and soul got League of Legends mod in arena! Lottery are here if kfm and assa skill get critical u can hit proc skill if u are so lucky (with 25% critical rate) !! Balance explosive  BOOOOM YEaaa...

Hey Ncsoft bro iam so happy  :D  :D  :D  now it is so coool game where all players can play. 0-99 years and lazy players too!  I am so lazy and i will play in OPVP becuz i like MMO games not Moba-s.

Funny thing is it's usually children who have too much free time and appreciate "hard work" in a game. And also like "farming" (who does irl?) in a game

But anyway, arena having same stats is the best feature of this game by far, don't like it, the door is that way ->

This is how I interpret your posts and Tatsuya's: Boohoo I can't no-life or p2w some epic gear and then brag about how good I am, I must actually win in arena with my own skills that I lack

Edited by Shiro

naiku   

3. Who like MOBA-s

Ok, here are my 2 cents to this topic.

Listen up you little pve scrub:

1. who don't like hard work - WHO DON'T LIKE HARD WORK? do you even know how hard it is to pvp in the higher ranks, all the good players know all the classes, and basicly 1-2 mistakes get you killed, being good at pvp in arena with no gear effect on it is much harder then fighting your boses who do the same mechanics over and over again.

2. some people don't like pve in general, and they are interested in pvp, so why would they be farming countless hours if they can just go into the arena and practice their class, if you want to farm for years and be a rollface, please do so, go to open world or do 6vs6. But if you want only your skill to matter and same goes for your oponent, then 1vs1 3v3 is the way to go.

The arena WAS like you mentioned before, where gear mattared, and it sucked, noone liked it, the whole ASIA didn't like it, so they balanced it, made 6v6 for people like you.

This game has a competetive scene, witch means, when a player meats a player in arena, it means that only their skill matter, what matters is how long you been practicing. Some korean friends of mine sit in the arena for at least 6 hours a day, doing nonstop fights, learning, understand all the classes - and this is where the skill is, this is HARD WORK, not your PVE/P gear you aquaried in open world by beating up mobs who do the same thing over and over again, where it takes you 15min to memorize and you'r the champ. So please.

I bet you are just one of those scrubs, who want to buy gear and just go and faceroll people - please be my guest, you can do that in open world pvp, but unless you are very good in 1vs1, noone will ever accept you as a great pvper. Status is earned by hard work, witch PVE isn't. 

If you get beeten up by a low lvl in arena, there are 2 options:

1. You are very bad, but it gives you a chance to improve, but all you do is cry and consider the best ARENA SYSTEM in an MMO to be unfair? (maybe go play archage?)

2. Your aponent is a veteran player (even if hes low lvl), has far more expirience then you, like me, who played this game for around 3 years, i got 1700 with a lvl32, but not because the arena is unbalanced, but because i know the game much better then you do, and being good in PVE won't help you in PVP, because the content is seperated, but if you are good in PVP, you will always be good in PVE.

So please, go into arena, and learn something, practice and try to become better every day, and not come here and say that arena is unbalanced, even the pro korean players said, in Blade & Soul PVP its not about the class or the gear, its about the player.

Everyone has the same chances of winning, if you lost, means it was your mistake and not that you didn't farm long enough.

In arena you can't buy yourself and easy way out, its practice practice practice.

So go to arena, get good or stfu and go pve or owpvp.

Edited by naiku

Roxx   

And yeah if u dont like it, dont play it.

There are orher grind based games out there.

U can play WoW, SwtoR or even Tera.

They wont change the current system for the minority.

naiku   

And yeah if u dont like it, dont play it.

There are orher grind based games out there.

U can play WoW, SwtoR or even Tera.

They wont change the current system for the minority.

It's not even about minorities here, this is the 1st post ever where I hear that people complain about the balanced arena lol.

RyanHogg   

3. Who like MOBA-s

The PVP in this game is nothing like a MOBA. There is literally no comparison to the 2 besides the fact that they both aim to be balanced! Keeping gear out of PVP invites everyone to play and become better, it lets the people who only get a few hours a week play against the people who put in 50 hours a week with fair competition! I would love to play PVP and stand a chance, i would also love to grind and get all the gear but i just simply don't have the time! I tried PVP, I loved PVP, I knew exactly who was good and who was bad just by fighting 1 round!

I also tried OWPVP and again, it is fun, for completely different reasons! The problem with competitive players that want gear stats to be included is, that they want the elite players to be segregated from the less elite so they can shout 'noob' when they dominate someone who doesn't have the best gear! In all fairness if you have to rely on having the best stat upgrades in a 1v1 then you can't be very good at 1v1 PVP and should stick to going back to mid level maps at max level to kill people half your level, if that's what you consider 'fun'!!!

TakunDes   

Basically the OP and others who agreed with the OP are saying. we should make this game into pay 2 win.

that is never going to happen as we will be following and sync with korean patches, threads like this is really pointless. open world pvp are unbalanced so you can go there, PVP sou shields etc are for open world pvp, not arena. arena is 1 vs 1 based and it should stay balanced.

Kaminari   

well u can wait for 6v6 battleground that is gear based arena. 

Problem is in kr only way to be even near chance to win there is to have legendary weapon and ofc 5 friends whit legendary.

so i think in end u will be happy whit balanced arena and relise how dumb gear based arena is.

Valk   

Wow.. reading all this was a new experience. I agree with those who defend the actual arena, as it is pretty good so far, except maybe for the Block/Evade RNG. 

But still i think pple will want to unlock their legendary skills, right? and... get some of those hogmoon points to get more skills on? idk, i think pple will have to farm that anyways. It's not gear farm but still a guy with max hogmoon and legendary skills vs a guy without is pretty much like naked vs full armor, so those grind ragers dont really have a reason to rage. The "gear farm" will be there, but in the form of xp and skill unlocked.

I'm not 100% sure about this so correct me if im wrong.

naiku   

Wow.. reading all this was a new experience. I agree with those who defend the actual arena, as it is pretty good so far, except maybe for the Block/Evade RNG. 

But still i think pple will want to unlock their legendary skills, right? and... get some of those hogmoon points to get more skills on? idk, i think pple will have to farm that anyways. It's not gear farm but still a guy with max hogmoon and legendary skills vs a guy without is pretty much like naked vs full armor, so those grind ragers dont really have a reason to rage. The "gear farm" will be there, but in the form of xp and skill unlocked.

I'm not 100% sure about this so correct me if im wrong.

You are correct, if you are lvl50 and the oponent is lvl50+15, he has a bigger chance to win against you, since most prop he has hes legendary skills unlocked, + has much more skilpoints to use, welp unless hes super bad and ure super good, u can win also.

PsyFu   

If you are really into your own performance and mastering a class you will enjoy this game. If you are looking for gear to carry you in arena you will absolutely hate this game.

This game is a true challenge and when you learn a new combo or how to deal with a class you see the results in your rating and win/loss ratio. This game really makes you feel good if you evolve your understanding of your class and the classes you face. You really accomplish something that changes your entire playstyle and you win more and feel really good about it. On the other hand if you really suck you will see just how badly you suck but take it as a challenge and take responsibility that it's your own fault and no one elses. That is what balanced arena brings to me at least.

I also think they removed the auto block and evade in Korea. 

lol just read this entire topic, it's pretty amazing how hard it is for people to understand what balance is, especially by definition. If you really want to play a game where your stats matter, but also get reduced for the sake of pvp and not equivalent to anyone elses, where you can be rank 1 because you have the best gear in the game, then go try out elsword or WoW to understand this statement lmao. They follow the system that you (people who want stats to matter in 1v1) are arguing for where your stats will affect pvp. In that game's community, this is considered getting gear carried. Where I can 1v1 as a lvl 45 for example, vs a lvl 3 and he will never be able to win because it's literally impossible for him to kill me with only 3 damage attacks, and I hit him for 5k per hit. That's essentially what would happen in this game if gear was allowed in the arena setting, exactly like in OWPvP. It causes an imbalance since NO SKILL is required to win. There'd literally be no strategy or thought process involved to fighting someone in pvp if you can simply 100-0 him in 3 hits or less, no combo involved, or skills necessary - just LMB and win game. Mostlikely, this argument is simply cause you probably want your "hard efforts" to matter, and/or cause you're bad and probably make excuses like "omfg if only i had my 50khp stats and 10k dmage crits vs this lvl 1".Lol get gud, literally, make your "hard efforts" turn into how good you can utilize your skills w/ this game's mechanics. If you're saying reaching lvl 45 is pointless, then please get rid of the skills and skill points you've unlocked for pvp. There's already a huge advantage having more sps invested into your skills in comparison to lower lvls.

Edited by HelloItsMe

I playing in Arena but....

So my consequences :

Soulshields dosen't give stats in Arena pvp.   Why need pvp soulshield ?    Stats and hp are same.    All legendary items and soulshields are meaningless.

If i farming item from world bosses it will not working in arena.  So please tell me :   What is goal in this game? Some peoples who just leveling can play in arenas.

So don't need this hard farming in open world at this moment. Now this system is good for 45 lvl but above need weapon acessory and soul shield stats.

In Asia pvp stats are the same in open world as in arenas.

My opinion: 

Please change it for these reasons.

Yes i totaly agree with this.

This Arena system is good but only for lvl up to 45 after that it's pointless.

On lvl 45 i PVP without Costume because the SoulShield dont give any stat but , i use PVP SoulShied set and with broken (0)weapon.

So this Arena system is Unfair with the players who is max lvl and playing the game more then 1 week.

Yes we need balance in the Arena but not like this.

If a low lvl player in arena PVP with a lvl 45 he need the same hp and the Stats that he get it now on CBT in Arena but, dont nerf the lvl 45 players stats who have the PVP Soulshiels and PVP Accessorys.

Right now it's ponitless to play on Open World with your Class to get your PVP Soulshield and PVP Accessorys because you dont need anything for PVP Arena and this is Nonsense.

What the heck have you two been smoking? This is like the only MMORPG that focuses on Arena Balancing. 

If you don't like this, you are really free to play ANY other MMORPG where it is near always Gear > skill.

Also, this game even still provides the "Gear > Skill" thing if you PvP in Open world, as in Faction PvP.

ONLY arena is "balanced" and it is for those people who value Skill over gear. Please, for the love of all that is good. Don't take that away from us. 

Edited by Shirolicious

Paci   

> Soulshields dosen't give stats in Arena pvp.   Why need pvp soulshield ?    Stats and hp are same.    All legendary items and soulshields are meaningless.

You need PvP Soul Shields for Open World PvP/Faction control.

> If i farming item from world bosses it will not working in arena.  So please tell me :   What is goal in this game? Some peoples who just leveling can play in arenas. So don't need this hard farming in open world at this moment. Now this system is good for 45 lvl but above need weapon acessory and soul shield stats.

There is more than one aspect to the game than arena. People gear for PvE to run the best dungeons to make money. Later on we get a gear dependent battleground if that's really what you want but just because farming and doing PvE in the game doesn't "help" you in PvP doesn't mean that it's unnecessary. You need to do PvE if you want to farm for HM skills anyway, so it is necessary for PvP if you feel you need those skills.

Hope this answered your questions. c:

Sign in to follow this