Sign in to follow this  
csuszap

Arena issues

csuszap   

I playing in Arena but....

So my consequences :

Soulshields dosen't give stats in Arena pvp.   Why need pvp soulshield ?    Stats and hp are same.    All legendary items and soulshields are meaningless.

If i farming item from world bosses it will not working in arena.  So please tell me :   What is goal in this game? Some peoples who just leveling can play in arenas.

So don't need this hard farming in open world at this moment. Now this system is good for 45 lvl but above need weapon acessory and soul shield stats.

In Asia pvp stats are the same in open world as in arenas.

My opinion: 

Please change it for these reasons.

Esuna   

In Asia pvp stats are the same in open world as in arenas.

It's exactly the same in every version of the game. Stats are balanced in arena.

Daithi   

you farm the PVP set for OWPvP were the stats counts farming doensnt have anything to do with arena.

low lvls have less skills points than a lvl 45 but still can win, lol i found a lvl 25 destroyer rank gold 2 days ago.

arena coutns only skills. if you want pvp with stats just OWPvP

Win   

I'm actually reading this right now?

The 1v1 arena is intended to be competitive, like a fighting game. Minimizing RNG. It's rated with an elo system so that the best players are not the ones who invest years in this game to farm the best gear, but the players who invest years in this game to learn the matchups and become the best at their class. Allowing gear to influence the arena would be like saying that the health pool of my ryu in street fighter should be higher than yours because i've been playing this game longer. You're saying that's fair?

PvP Gear does not come from arena PvP, it comes from open world. The two are separate and should remain separate to keep the arena based solely on skill, not who has better gear or the right stats.

Daithi   

Dude we all know that we talk about that Unfair Arena system that some 1 who played only 2 days and have the same Stats in arena like some 1 who play more then Half year.

This system is Nonsense nothing gives you stat in arena , so you dont need to play the game on OpenWorld , just go on LVL 1 Arena to play so the Open World is meaningless because the PVP items dont gives Stat in the Arena .

I write it earlyer so read it we need Balance in Arena , but not this Nonsense it is only good for the low LVL Players who LVL UP but after that you need the stats not this NERFED NONSENSE.

Or you lose your interest in the game if some one have the same stat in Arena like you who playing the game more then 1 year and he only play it 1 week.

He has the same stat and he dont need any item to PVP so this is the Nonsense in this Arena system .

how can you call unfair a system that has been praiced for how balanced is and has an international pro escene?? 

yes a low lvl had the advantage of getting the stats of a lvl 45 but the real lvl 45 has all the skill points and more experience, in the end the abilities its the only thing that matters.

OWPvP its totally different than arena where is 1v1 with timers and no potions, dont compare them. ppl who wants arena go arena, ppl who wants mass pvp just go misty woods for example i dont understnad what is so unfair for you?

Daithi   

This is the Biggest Unbalanced System i ever seen , you dont need any item in Arena and you guys call it Balanced system LOL.

I Play PVP in Arena without Costume and with Zero(0) Broken weapon why because nothing gives stat so its a Nonsense

why not having any items would be broken? everyone has the same stats so everyone is balanced in the same way. how is that unbalanced to you?

Win   

This is the Biggest Unbalanced System i ever seen , you dont need any item in Arena and you guys call it Balanced system LOL.

I Play PVP in Arena without Costume and with Zero(0) Broken weapon why because nothing gives you Stat OMFG then why the Hell are we even play this game LOL

You kids only want to run after the first 2 days in arena with Zero gear so you are Lazy to get your PVP itmes LOL

I would call that the most balanced system i have ever seen. 

"Balance" does not mean "I used my gear i aquired over 2 years of grinding in the open world to crush this guy in the arena."

Balance is when everyone has a fair shot, and the deciding factor is your skill as a player.

Allowing no outside factors to influence the flow of a competitive PVP match where all elements are carefully balanced and controlled, and the outcome of the match is determined solely by player skill. That's balanced, and that is what Blade And Soul offers in its 1v1 arena.

csuszap   

So you play with this balance. If it is ok what is goal in the game in arena?

I think no motivation becuz arena give zero reward. You will see u will deleted the game becuz arena 1v1 dont give new action/experience/knowledge and motivation for a long time.

We woul like to play MMo not Moba so we playing here thats thing becuz we are frustrating for this.

Germanic   

Dude we all know that on the OpenWorld items gives stats , we talk about that Unfair Arena system that some 1 who played only 3-4 days and have the same Stats in arena like some 1 who play more then Half year.

If you lose vs someone who only played the game for 3-4 days and you played for more than half a year, then it's not because it's unbalanced, it's because you suck. Because the fact that you played the game longer should mean you're more experienced and therefore a better player.

Arena is purely skill based, that's why everyone gets the same stats, why would anyone call that nonesense/unfair. If you don't like arena don't play it. Open world PvP is probably what you're looking for, because it's more like "war". You can get outnumbered or simply stomped by someone with better gear if you prefer that.

csuszap   

So  i think fair system is where u can choose 2 WAY implemented meta before you enter arena:

1.   U can go with your own stat in Arena  (gear + soulshield stats are allowed)

2.   Or u can choose just this system arena

Win   

I think no motivation becuz arena give zero reward. You will see u will deleted the game becuz arena 1v1 dont give new action/experience/knowledge and motivation for a long time.

We woul like to play MMo not Moba so we playing here thats thing becuz we are frustrating for this.

The goal is to be the best, or become better. The PVP in this game is made to mimic that of a fighting game in an MMO form.

People have not been playing street fighter 4 for the last 7 years or so because they get better gear. They play because there is always room for improvement. If you want gear progression there is open world pvp, pve, and the 6v6 arena.

They're two completely different styles of game and should stay separate.

As for your comment on setting up a duplicate system where gear affects your stats in arena, i think that's a terrible idea. Mainly because the balance of this game is really out of whack when you include high gear levels and put it in a 1v1 situation. Plus it could potentially draw people away from the equalized 1v1, which is the main focus of competitive pvp in this game.

The one thing i wish this game did have was a standard MMO style /duel system, where you could choose to fight 1v1 with someone out anywhere in the world.

Daithi   

no motivation? the rank? the pro escene? the status? if you rank #1 it will be by your skills only because there wont ever be anyone with better gear than you and beating you because he has better stats

arena will always give you new experience since there will always be different matches vs different ppl with different strategies and with more arena = more knowledge and more experience.

you  must be troll because no one can be this stupid.

Dude this HardCore Stat Balance where you Nerf the Max LVL Players only need for the Low LVL Players.

The Max LVL Players are dont want Stat Nerf Jesus we want Balance not Nerf LOL

The Balance on Max LVL: Same Hp , Legendary and PVP itmes can Boost your Stats from the basic stat you have in Arena then the Arena will be Balanced.

You talking about Low LVL Balance , yes i agree we need that system we have now on CBT ,  but only for the players who are not Max LVL

who nerfed max lvl? all lvl 45 has their stats as a lvl 45 with all the skill points only the low lvls gets tunned up to match the stats of a lvl 45 but without the skill points so in fact the lvl 45 have an advantage

arena is not about the stats or the gear you farm, arena is about how good you play. period.

So  i think fair system is where u can choose 2 WAY implemented meta before you enter arena:

1.   U can go with your own stat in Arena  (gear + soulshield stats are allowed)

2.   Or u can choose just this system arena

you want pvp with your stats and gear? there is OWPvP

you want balanced PvP? you go arena.

Germanic   

OMFG what is this LOL

Dude we want Balance but you dont understant what we want you just Flaming here.

We want options so we can choose in Arena:- we want this Nerfed Stat option you called Balance or we do with the stats we have without Balance

The Main Piont is we want Option where we can choose before we join 1vs1 Arena where you choose balanced (All have the same Stat) or we choose where your stats are matter

I get your point and there won't be an option for that because Arena is meant to be competitive. As I mentioned before if you want an unfair battle go and do some open world PvP.

Daithi   

OMFG what is this LOL

Dude we want Balance but you dont understant what we want you just Flaming here.

We want options so we can choose in Arena:- we want this Nerfed Stat option you called Balance or we do with the stats we have without Balance

The Main Piont is we want Option where we can choose before we join 1vs1 Arena where you choose balanced (All have the same Stat) or we choose where your stats are matter

wtf are you talking about? what nerf? who's nerfed? everyone has the same stats!!! what's wrong with you???

if you want your gear to be part of the pvp just go OWPvP were your gear matters.

"what we want" 2 players that can't even have some logic in their arguments... sorry is not gonna happen.

Edited by Nahoko

csuszap   

Germanic

Posted Today, 01:10 PM

Tatsuya(Taurus Silver), on 01 Dec 2015 - 9:39 PM, said:snapback.png

Dude we all know that on the OpenWorld items gives stats , we talk about that Unfair Arena system that some 1 who played only 3-4 days and have the same Stats in arena like some 1 who play more then Half year.

If you lose vs someone who only played the game for 3-4 days and you played for more than half a year, then it's not because it's unbalanced, it's because you suck. Because the fact that you played the game longer should mean you're more experienced and therefore a better player.

Arena is purely skill based, that's why everyone gets the same stats, why would anyone call that nonesense/unfair. If you don't like arena don't play it. Open world PvP is probably what you're looking for, because it's more like "war". You can get outnumbered or simply stomped by someone with better gear if you prefer that.

Csuszap:

If we would like play League of Legends we can ,but we would like to play BnS MMO game.  U can't understand it and just flaming...

Iam sure who will play this arena system they will be boring this. 

So developers build now Moba +MMo fusion in this game. 

Balance isn't problem for me just this isn't balance it is unbalanced against another players who make stats options + pvp skill.

I understand you , u don't wanna farming gear and play with MMO becuz u got now 3D Moba and u are happy just it is unfair becuz it isn't Moba.

MMO = farming gear+pve+pvp it is can  change and more varied...      >>             <<       MOBA= pvp+pvp+ NONSTOP pvp  it will be boring...

Edited by csuszap

csuszap   

Skills dosen't proc skills becuz u can't  give more crit.

for example: assasin, kung fu master etc.   (need stats for these class no crit no evade no block = no proc)

Dats all. It will be unbalanced!

Daithi   

First of all you newbie this is Nerf why beause the Max Players get Nerfed to a basic Stat so this is not Balance at all OMFG.

Kids like you who are Lazy to get their PVP Gear from the Game after 2-3 weeks and Crying like babys they want Balanced PVP.

The NCSOFT Nerf the Max LVL Players so the Lazy Kids like you who want to run in the First Day in the Arena after when they joined to the server on 5 LVL.

They want instat Balanced PVP but they dont even know the game and dont even played with it they just want PVP without any gear this is the Nonsense.

HWfSJZf.jpg

so im lazy ok lol

keep dreaming with your non sense, think wtf you want, there wont be arena with gear implemented, you can accept the game how it is or you can gtfo.

im gonna leave this thread because every time i read 1 of your post i get dumber, you can say wtf you want but maybe and just maybe if nobody is agree with you might be for a reason. try to use your brain.

cya and gl with your life.

Holy shit, reading this gave me cancer.

The whole point is to have no blatant advantages over any other person. The only REAL advantage is if a person is a higher level, thus having access to more skill points and in some scenarios, more skills that a lower player has yet to unlock.

This is balanced. Just because someone has played longer and has obtained more gear that may take awhile to grind out does not mean they should be light-years ahead of someone else. For example, look at WoW. One of the main problems they were having was the fact that you NEEDED gear to play in competitive arena, and they are looking for ways to get rid of this system.

B&S's arena system is very fair in my opinion, and excels where other rated pvp systems do not. If you really want to have the advantage over someone just because you have played longer and have better gear, then go pvp in the open world.

If you dont want to farm soul shields and pvp gear then you go pvp in arena be it 1v1 or 3v3, it's so balanced that you can go in with no gear what so ever/naked. The only advantage one has is amount of skill points for the level they are, but that still will not stop a level say 10 from beating someone 9 or 10 levels higher than them, because at the end of the day theres still thing thing called SKILL not bieng accounted for.

If you want to bring a gun to a knife fight, and your main goal is to be statted up to your neck in power over other players, by farming for the max gear, theres open world for that, whether it be a duel of "more gear than your gear" or complete decimation of a party, open world would prob be the best for you.

It makes sense if you actually have tried both, if you're losing in arena, you're obviously grasping at straws at how to pvp and not actually knowing how to pvp. If you don't know your class, its skills, the opponent's skills/class , good timing and strategy you're going to have a very bad time.  so basically in the most simplest terms ever:

Fight nakedly fair = Arena

Make players fear you by bieng completely statted up to your ears while decimating based on level (stats) , gear,skill = Open World pvp

Roxx   

i ask myself if those ppl that want gear and stuff matter for "balanced" arena are really that dumb -.-'

all i read here is "i lost against some lower lvl "newbs" cause i  cant use my "grinded" gear" (the real reason is if u loose in Arena cs Lower LvL Player that u just suck or the enemies was just better then u!!!!)

Ah and btw the stats in Arena are balanced for arround eahc class and not the same

i.e some classes have more or less hp and the same goes probably fro crit chance and stuff like that.

If u want more crit chance cause u "need" it it would be probaly make ur class op thats why it is balanced.

And u shouldnt forget that the current arena is inbalanced cause of lvl 45 cap/hp pool.

Summary:  Arena with Balanced Gear is for skilled Players not for those pve grind heroes like u :P

if u want a grind base arena go back to WoW or other games like that

Shiro   

What I see is the typical gear carried heroes who can't win a fair fight because they have no skill, but love to trash talk when they win with their gear.

VRock   

what is this nonsense? Arena is popular because all the stats are equalized! 
If you want show how OP you are with your gear go to WorldPvP with your faction costume on and start pvp vs other players.

Plus if you really wanna show you have lot money go to Taiwan version and buy a legendary weapon(2k-4kUS$?) and go 1 vs 5 =)

Edited by VRock

Germanic   

First of all this Arena system is fcking boring , you dont do shit you just log in the game and run in to the arena and after you maxed your LVL that is max 3 days you ran in the Arena again

Why because you dont need shit for go to PVP in Arena with Zero gear and it's Fcking Boring,

People already told you why arena is how it is, also that's just your opinion. Because going into the arena just to get stomped by someone with much better gear and thus just wasting time, that's what's boring to me.

Then why the fck we have PVP gear in the game? LOL

If we want PVP in arena we do it with Zero Gear that is pathetic LOL you guys dont want to play the game , just want instant PVP like in MOBA it's fcking Boring

The game isn't all about arena. People told you countless times that there's also open world PvP where gear and level matters. (faction wars)

So again, arena is meant to be competitive, do you understand what that means? It's a competition to see who's the best player in a duel. That should be decided by the players experience, understanding of the game and mechanics (aka skill) and not by gear.

Edited by Germanic

Sign in to follow this