Riskbreaker

Closing game with client error 4045

Recommended Posts

I got disconnected some times at random places and times, the game close itself presenting the 'Blade and Soul' and 'NCSoft' ending screen and after a few seconds I got the message "...Shutting down game client ...error 4045...".

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

What I have done so far without success:

 

1 - Uninstall Malwarebytes software

2 - Uninstall Nvidia Geforce Experience

3 - Completely remove the windows 10 update software from startup ( I'm running windows 8.1 )

4 - Reinstalled the game after the above

5 - Manually config my firewall to permit inbound and outbound connections to the process Awesomium v1.6.5 ( was blocked by default )

6 - Remove all third party extensions/plugins from Chrome and Firefox 

 

The disconnects happens at random intervals, I've manage to run the game nine hours straight on closed beta 4, but the error still persists =/

 

You know what? It may be some beta stuff, I'm leaving that way until official launch, after that if still happen I gonna do a clean windows installation to try isolate and resolve this problem...

Edited by Riskbreaker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luto   

It is Close beta 4 now and I am getting this same error. Just spent the cash to get the best founders pack and the beta access that comes with it. Tried multiple fixes, no anti virus, Windows firewall off, did windows updates, and deleted that folder in the bin file that was mentioned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice set of information Ren, thanks a lot!

 

After a few minutes of my first login on Closed Beta 5 I got the error 4045 again =/

 

I have set up exceptions on my antivirus to these files:

 

\NCSOFT\BnS CBT\bin\AwesomiumProcess.exe
\NCSOFT\BnS CBT\bin\GameGuard\GameMon.des
\NCSOFT\BnS CBT\bin\GameGuard\GameMon64.des
 
and since that I'm playing without errors! ( but I don't like this solution.. )
 
Thanks again, cya!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update: While the exceptions in the antivirus helped to reduce the errors what really solve the issue was delete the GameGuard folder as pointed by Ren article ( link above ).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites