Sign in to follow this  
LittleBiscuitAnri

Small Wolfskin outfit Hair clipping

Coldsu   

Came to post about this but this topic already exists, it also happens with other lyn hairstyles that are long, not just that one.  I know that upswept hair is a thing for other accessories so it should just be a matter of applying the upswept flag to the Wolfskin skin, right?

it seems that there are a lot of clipping issues with costumes .. long hair and many outfits have clipping issues and have since alpha

sadly it seems I failed to take pictures of the back of the silver dragon outfit (I think that is the name) on my long haired yun of gon..

I have a feeling that this issue will not be resolved though so go short hair or just learn to accept maybe

it seems that there are a lot of clipping issues with costumes .. long hair and many outfits have clipping issues and have since alpha

sadly it seems I failed to take pictures of the back of the silver dragon outfit (I think that is the name) on my long haired yun of gon..

I have a feeling that this issue will not be resolved though so go short hair or just learn to accept maybe

Sure i can accept it, but i will dislike it - If they add outfits so character can look good they should also fix this problem because it destroys the whole point of addings them. Outfit can't look good when you see those bloody hairs clipping thru it. Also if i wanted to play with short hairs on my char i would take them, but as you can see i didn't >->

Anyway i hope they'll fix it.

Sure i can accept it, but i will dislike it - If they add outfits so character can look good they should also fix this problem because it destroys the whole point of addings them. Outfit can't look good when you see those bloody hairs clipping thru it. Also if i wanted to play with short hairs on my char i would take them, but as you can see i didn't >->

Anyway i hope they'll fix it.

I agree ..

honestly i side stepped this and went for short hair and will at launch .. which is sad to me that i had to "fix" the game by not choosing what i would like to choose.

clipping sadly has been an issue with EVERY game for the past few years and I have never seen them even attempt to fix this issue..

Hopefully IF they ever fix the issue in this game we will get free character re-customization tokens

kiralia   

Its far worse with bns than with any other game.  Its not just with costumes its with the actual character bodies.  If the hair is not cropped to the skull it clips through everything in almost all cases.

Sign in to follow this