Sign in to follow this  
Gamerchick

Premium Status Star Icon gone, can't utilize premium benefits now

I am not sure what happened, but all my characters no longer have the little star icon next to their name or on the screen.  I am unable to use the wardrobe for storing my costumes.  So I want to bring this to the folks attention.

GnatB   

Interesting, I think it says I've been premium for x number of days, wonder if it's actually "using up" the subscription?  Have you somehow been premium for 90 days already?  Could be your "beta" premium subscription is somehow all used up?

(I'd assume the beta premium is counted separately from the real one)

Shoshin   

If you activated premium using one of the 1 NCoin premium items from the shop, it will have ran out in 30 days. Make sure to buy another premium item and apply it again. Sounds like your premium just ran out is all.

Dragoon   

Actually mine ran out as well, and I have the middle founders pack.  It has been 30 days since I activated my pack.  That being said, you would think that with beta only being up for not even two weeks total, I would only have two weeks of my premium used as well, not all 30 days.

More importantly, will our premium time begin a fresh at launch, or has it been used up?  I myslef would rather have had it for launch.

Shoshin   

Actually mine ran out as well, and I have the middle founders pack.  It has been 30 days since I activated my pack.  That being said, you would think that with beta only being up for not even two weeks total, I would only have two weeks of my premium used as well, not all 30 days.

More importantly, will our premium time begin a fresh at launch, or has it been used up?  I myslef would rather have had it for launch.

This is beta. As far as I know, your premium time activated from your packs doesn't affect you on the test server. Even after activiating my master's pack I still had to buy the premium item from the shop and use it, or at least I thought I had. Servers are down so I can't check how much time I have left to verify that.

Tristan   

time in game still moves on whether you are able to play or not with servers up or down.  Its beta and it happens.  30 days has passed since you either received the premium from a friend or from your disciple pack if you activated it 30 days ago.  All things in the founders packs will be reset upon launch as if it never was used.  All Ncoin will be there ready for you to use as well as Premium will reset to its 30 day or 90 day depending on the pack.  However with Ncoin if you chose to use it in another game that uses it such as Aion then it will not refresh as you chose to use it on another game outside of the beta.

Shoshin if you activated your masters pack on the website then you should not have had to use ncoin to get premium as you would/should have 90 days already active when you did that.  You would know you did if you have the outfits and other goodies available to you in game. 

Shoshin   

time in game still moves on whether you are able to play or not with servers up or down.  Its beta and it happens.  30 days has passed since you either received the premium from a friend or from your disciple pack if you activated it 30 days ago.  All things in the founders packs will be reset upon launch as if it never was used.  All Ncoin will be there ready for you to use as well as Premium will reset to its 30 day or 90 day depending on the pack.  However with Ncoin if you chose to use it in another game that uses it such as Aion then it will not refresh as you chose to use it on another game outside of the beta.

Shoshin if you activated your masters pack on the website then you should not have had to use ncoin to get premium as you would/should have 90 days already active when you did that.  You would know you did if you have the outfits and other goodies available to you in game. 

Yeah I wasn't sure, thanks Tristan. I knew I had bought the premium coin but couldn't remember if I did it before or after activating my Master's Pack and I never bothered to look at the amount of premium time I actually had.

Sign in to follow this