Furbz

Cannot sprint after combat for extended period of time

Furbz   

While doing dungeons and in general killing monsters I find I cannot sprint after killing everything for (sometimes) a very long period of time. I play mainly FM but I have run into this issue on almost all of my characters. Something I've noticed is when I spam skills to clear a mob of enemies and try to dash just after killing something my character is stuck with a grey sprint bar UNTIL he randomly goes through my LMB animation, so maybe its just lag? The downtime until I see the animation go through is very random at times so just wondering if anyone else has had this issue. Also none of these issues were because of poison or dots according to my debuff bar and appearance of my character.

Haven't found much info via search function aside from here so wanted to make another post about it for visibility.

fear0205   

Had this on CN servers as well, they hadn't fix it there the whole time i played (two level 50 Characters worth) i found launching an attack on nothing can sometimes remove it, also check that your not poisoned or something.

Regards

CurryPan   

I wish they would be put away weapon button or something. Because sometime when this bug happen. the whole party have to use " Escape " and run back from entrance of dungeon to continue. I've seen it happen at random and not the same dungeon all the time. but mostly happen in the dungeon. So instead of going to every dungeon to fix the bug. My suggestion would be put away your weapon button in dungeon or something along that line.