Sign in to follow this  
Kensho1996

Pokey and the KFM?

this is my second KFM and 2nd time trying to kill pokey solo but this time I can't ..

it seems like comet fist (comet something at least) is only hitting one target ,, pokey .. and 2 shots of it WILL NOT kill the eggs ..

It shows the first level being straight line AE BUT it isn't working that way and is acting as single target only .. add to that I CAN'T target the eggs at all with single target attacks means death after death after death .. on necessity to group for it..

I know i soloed it the first time but this time it isn't just difficult but impossible

GnatB   

To be honest, I'm actually just thinking of skipping him on my KFM, Think the footsweep move is the only AoE she has, and without one what's usually just a boring long-ass fight will likely become a deathtrap.  And since it's just a pair of dailies with nothing she particularly needs, I may as well just skip it.

Yeah yeah, do it in group, blah blah.

To be honest, I'm actually just thinking of skipping him on my KFM, Think the footsweep move is the only AoE she has, and without one what's usually just a boring long-ass fight will likely become a deathtrap.  And since it's just a pair of dailies with nothing she particularly needs, I may as well just skip it.

Yeah yeah, do it in group, blah blah.

It was just very odd for me as your comet fist in the last CBT would kill the eggs . pokey is not a bad problem as you just need to stay mobile (though the fight can be overly extended and tedious) the babies tear my KFM to shreds while trying to kill them with the same AE attacks

Now my summoner has no issue (even though I often lose my cat to Pokey's attacks) because the AE attacks hit the eggs AND Pokey and kill the eggs before hatching

Shaze   

This was my first time playing as kfm and i didn't really have many problems with pokey. You just have to walk around him, so you don't even get hit, neither you have to use counter and all you must do is pressing lb and 2 repeatedly. When the eggs appear, use your 3 or 4 to destroy them. Maybe 1 egg will survive but that shouldn't be a problem.

This was my first time playing as kfm and i didn't really have many problems with pokey. You just have to walk around him, so you don't even get hit, neither you have to use counter and all you must do is pressing lb and 2 repeatedly. When the eggs appear, use your 3 or 4 to destroy them. Maybe 1 egg will survive but that shouldn't be a problem.

This is what I used to do .. BUT the last time I did it I would hit 4 then 4 when eggs were up and yet time and again the eggs survived as the attack only seemed to hit Pokey..

Which IS very odd as it seemed to correct itself AFTER I went to see the 5 masters

Sign in to follow this