Sign in to follow this  
SapphicNeko

Golden Deva weapon boxes not having dagger?

Been farming this for awhile now.

Used up 50 keys on 50 boxes. and i did not get a single assassin dagger (as a Jin Assassin).

I got 4 warlock razors tho, which have same icon.

I know there is a chance i was severly unlucky, but this can't be right...

I think opening weapon boxes should have some bias towards the class you play as. Or make them tradeable so someone who does get your item can sell it/trade it.

The corrupted dagger i needed for the prior one i could buy off market, and i could sell my weapons to pay for it.

But this, i just feel like i'm endlessly bashing my head against a wall trying to get thru and its rather giving me a headache than being fun.

Taleon   

Think I picked up mine off third or so try, so it is in there mate.  That, or pick up a Cinder Key and get it for sure on your next box ?

I know it is the end of beta tonight for this go around, but if you are on Iksanun look me up, will pass you a key to for sure get the dagger ^^

Taleon in game

Artillis   

Yeah your extreamly unlucky, and I agree it shouldn't take that many attempts to get it.  I know this option also kind of sucks because it's time consuming to gather up enough tokens or whatever there called but can buy gauranted cinderlands keys (or others) so you will get your weapon if you use one.  There are I think 2 epic weapon bottlenecks in cinderlands so if you save enough from dailies to get 1 then hope your lucky blowing through regular keys on the other.  That or take your time to farm dailies to get enough for 2.  Or if you have a reliable way to trade skill make or buy keys off Auction.  The RNG sucks I know, I think most of us have been on the receiving end of that beast a few times.  But fortunetly there are ways around it they just take time.

50 boxes? that sucks. On my BM i had tough luck getting my weapon in Tomb of the Exiles and the Lycan Fortune Wheel. Both combined would be around 35 to 40 boxes opened. 50 on one place is extremely unlucky.

Honestly,  I thought i was having a problem with this too, opened about 15ish, i think. No dagger for assassin, ran out of keys. Bought 1 key from the merchant nearby and poof, the next box had the dagger. I think it's just really REALLY bad luck getting what you need lol

Sign in to follow this