Sign in to follow this  
Zorael

Character info (sandbox) takes long to load/doesn't load in EU

Zorael   

Hello,

I'm sorry if there already is a post about this, I've tried searching but I've had no luck.

When I press the 'character information' tab on someone, it takes ages to load or it doesnt load at all....

Especially this is the case when I click on someone who is on my friends list....

/who command shows the same result, doesn't show up at all or takes ages to load...

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? most of the people on my faction chat either don't know what it is haha, or just ignore me....

if this is a bug, then is this known to NCSoft?

naiku   

Hello,

I'm sorry if there already is a post about this, I've tried searching but I've had no luck.

When I press the 'character information' tab on someone, it takes ages to load or it doesnt load at all....

Especially this is the case when I click on someone who is on my friends list....

/who command shows the same result, doesn't show up at all or takes ages to load...

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? most of the people on my faction chat either don't know what it is haha, or just ignore me....

if this is a bug, then is this known to NCSoft?

Yep same here and I know that everyone in EU experience this, it began on the last beta already, and now i can't even update my profile pic too, it says it changed but nothing, worked fine on korean client.

Zorael   

Oh I see, glad to see it's not just me experiencing this issue.

Thanks for your reply! I hope NCSoft can fix this soon.

Shin   

This has been the case for 2 CBT's already, it's like the game is fetching data from NA servers or something.

NA version works fine, I had to logon to NA to upload my profile picture because after 9x it still wasn't working on EU.

Hopefully it's addressed, the same goes for the market despite being sandboxed it's still somewhat slow for a local client.

Ren36   

This has been the case for 2 CBT's already, it's like the game is fetching data from NA servers or something.

Hopefully it's addressed, the same goes for the market despite being sandboxed it's still somewhat slow for a local client.

The game is fetching data from NA servers(character info+market), that´s why it´s loading so slow or crashes in between.

Until NCSoft installs a new server for that matter in the EU it will be up to luck, if you can look into it.

Sign in to follow this