Sign in to follow this  
LtChronos

Transcendence dobok.

Aventa   

There would be a lot of angry master founder pack owners if it did. xD I don't think they intend to do that though as it would  put a bit of a damper on the exclusivity of the outfits which are one of the main selling points for the master pack. I think this question was answered somewhere as well, but I'm afraid I don't remeber where. >.<

There would be a lot of angry master founder pack owners if it did. xD I don't think they intend to do that though as it would  put a bit of a damper on the exclusivity of the outfits which are one of the main selling points for the master pack. I think this question was answered somewhere as well, but I'm afraid I don't remeber where. >.<

But, 115 euros is too much for my wallet. If it was in the initiate founder pack at least...

Zyrelia   

But, 115 euros is too much for my wallet. If it was in the initiate founder pack at least...

Then you won't get that costume. It's an exclusive for that pack only. You either have to pay up or you don't get the costume.

Jem   

If the costume wasn't offered in the master's pack then they might have put it in the shop at a future date.

Bisera   
Will the costume, accessory or weapon skins available in the Master Founder’s Pack be available on the in-game store in the future?

No. These items are exclusive to the Master Founder’s Pack and will not be available in the in-game store.

From the FAQ on the Founder's Pack page.

https://shop.bladeandsoul.com/founders/list

Edited by Bisera

Sign in to follow this