Sign in to follow this  
DREAMWERK

When is the EU lag going to be fixed?

Cemil   

Since 2 hours i cant play.

Every time i log in,i get high ping up to 30k ms and then disconnect.

I play from berlin Germany with telekom as ISP.

Ishtar   

Same here look. It's as if someone is ddos'in the server.

dddd.png

@Ginki, Mine is also showing Austin.

Edited by 空の軌跡

Kimarran   

its just *cricket*ed that alot of people have this issue ...

I cant play aswell currently because im getting kicked from the server after 30s online time.

btw thats how my connection looks atm:

Connecting to 206.127.149.2:10100: 45.77ms
Connecting to 206.127.149.2:10100: 42.63ms
Connecting to 206.127.149.2:10100: 3054.06ms
Connecting to 206.127.149.2:10100: 44.44ms
Connecting to 206.127.149.2:10100: 3043.38ms

TCP connect statistics for 206.127.149.2:10100:
  Sent = 5, Received = 5, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
  Minimum = 42.63ms, Maximum = 3054.06ms, Average = 1246.06ms

kinda crazy with those spikes ... and yes i know that it is possible  to eliminate that issue but i really dont feel like buying wtfast. 
I mean why in hell is it only ncsoft servers giving me this issue there must be something wrong....

realLaw   

I'm loosing lots of packets and i life next to frankfurt. In game i have huge skill/command delays.

I logged in just right now, mobs and my pt members were stuck not moving on my screen after 1min i saw 1 skill animation and it got stuck again.

wtf is going on?????

Edited by realLaw

Kimarran   

I'm loosing lots of packets and i'm life next to frankfurt. In game i have huge skill/command delays.

I logged in just right now, mobs and my pt members were stuck not moving on my screen after 1min i saw 1 skill animation and it got stuck again.

wtf is going on?????

hmm are u with the Telekom aswell ?

and the only options are wait until it gets better(can take up to 2h) or use WTFast or another VPN service ... but other than that i dont know of any solution and it seems like ncsoft has no answer either ^^

VRock   

well after i started use WTFast my problems gone, ping went to 70 ms and on wtfast i didn't lost too many packets but on internet lost a lot.

ArThurAs   

My ISP is Telekom as well. I got timeouts and ping spikes. With WTFast, it runs smoothly.

One node near Frankfurt seems really *cricket*ed up. Sometimes i got in other games the same issue but the are really rare and without timeouts, just high ping.

I got 2 ISP at home, next time if i got lags, timeouts etc. i will test the other ISP.

Edited by ArThurAs

Sign in to follow this