TheTrueTosi

No log in option at main screen?!?! *URGENT*

Hi all! So I've been trying for the LONGEST to make this game work and although the game fully loads and patches through, every time I try and login I'm met with a login screen with no option to actually login to the server. Please help me work through this! I just wanna playyyyy T_T Here's an image of what I'm dealing with. If anyone's been able to correct this issue let me know. Thanks!

tumblr_nye1d3CPsz1qb2748o1_1280.png

GnatB   

Trying to remember the flow.  I remember having to log into the launcher, but don't remember having to log into the game afterwards.

I do remember the splash screen taking an extremely long time just sitting there, but then again I'm usually doing things on my other monitor while I wait, which probably isn't helping.

Prizm   

I believe all that should be showing up at that screen is the accept or decline terms of service. You should be logging in before that.

You guys, it won't take me to the character creation screen...It's just stuck at that screen and then it turns white and then closes. My computer is pretty solid too so it's not a matter of not being able to run the game. It's starting to get slightly aggravating. Anyone got insight?

Prizm   

Have you tried doing repair file? Try that if you have and still nothing try to open a ticket as I'm not seeing anyone else with this issue.

DarkSage   

how did you solve this issue??

Hi all! So I've been trying for the LONGEST to make this game work and although the game fully loads and patches through, every time I try and login I'm met with a login screen with no option to actually login to the server. Please help me work through this! I just wanna playyyyy T_T Here's an image of what I'm dealing with. If anyone's been able to correct this issue let me know. Thanks!

tumblr_nye1d3CPsz1qb2748o1_1280.png

Have exactly the same problem! :D Nothing starts...

UPDATE: Fixed! I mean PST AM/PM time f%#$ed my brain...

Edited by Acnalogia

I believe it happens because servers are not ONLINE now.

It's 03:07 AM so

about 7 hours to start...

Edited by Acnalogia

I also got the same problem. Is it because the servers are down? or are the servers already up?

Servers are down 7 hours to go

jayfunk   

Ty Acnalogia, but wouldnt it be better if they put a message on the flash screen telling the servers are down..

it's very confusing like this because you dont even have an option to shut down the game. You have to force the game to shut down by pressing ctrl-alt-del.

Sceptre   

i am having this problem also but i thought the servers where open now in the EU?>

Nevermind sorry i just realized it has like a few hours before its open ,

Also guys if you do get this the simple way to get out of the splash screen is to just ALT+TAB and then right click the Blade and Soul Shortcut in the taskbar and Exit.