Sign in to follow this  
BH6010

Text bugs, naming inconsistances, wrong text to audio [Pt.3]

BH6010   

Hello guys,

This thread again. Please use it to your discretion within stated problem.

Any wrong text, misplaced audio, inconsistency in naming things or characters, lack of text, misspellings etc. are welcome here.

During two last betas I got posts from users that texts are placeholders (generally this post: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/forums/index.php?/topic/139406-open-discussion-with-english-localization/#entry1416446

My answer as always is the same. Even if some bugs are intentional, it's better to show them. It's progressing NC work and prevents overlooking of some bugs by both NC and players.

For starters 3rd person player's answers:

99xqCXm.jpg

gUsTAgj.jpg

GnhqRWC.jpg

There is some text to audio errors during this and following cutscenes. Didn't record them.

CC6Es0c.jpg

Rijo   

Prologue:

During Chapter 7, after opening and reading the letter, Brother Yungmuk will comment about something in (possibly?) Korean instead of English.

Also during Chapter 7, after picking yourself up from defeat in the Proving Grounds, Lusung won't speak up his voice during "Did I scare you, Cricket? I was only testing you.", but does so in the next dialogue.

On the Chapter 8 Cutscene, there is a dialogue subtitle missing from Yura when fighting Sister Jinyung - "Its yourself you should worry about."

Edited by Rijo

Glaive   

Quest - Home Remedies.

The word "Armordillo" is mispelled in the quest content description twice - the correct spelling is "Armadillo".

Text also refers to the item you have to collect during the quest as "Armorat Gall Bladder", rather than Armadillo as well.

Sign in to follow this