IAmNamine

Cannot connect to server.

Pop up that says cannot connect to server appears. Right in the beginning after the startup logo disappears. before character select.

DS111   

Are you using any type of ping booster? I have issues logging into the game with WTFast, but was able to get going with battleping (not free).

Tshofelo   

I'm having the same issue, except no numerical error pops up.

Q5dNH71.jpg

So far, I'm 2/2 with issues pertaining to this game. At least I could actually play last CBT...

I'm having the same issue, except no numerical error pops up.

Q5dNH71.jpg

So far, I'm 2/2 with issues pertaining to this game. At least I could actually play last CBT...

Hi, i've had the exact same problem.  To get rid of this, you need to redeem your beta access code on the NCsoft store, then launch the game again, the launcher will repair its files and it will run perfectly.

Tshofelo   

Hi, i've had the exact same problem.  To get rid of this, you need to redeem your beta access code on the NCsoft store, then launch the game again, the launcher will repair its files and it will run perfectly.

I already did that, though. The game refused to let me even update to version 9 without putting in my beta code. The site has told me I redeemed the code sent to me already.

Apparently the site decided to not actually apply my code after all, so hopefully that fixed it. I know I applied it yesterday; it told me it had been applied, like it does here:

a3db46f30e1899f596713ec160d7876b.png

Edited by Tshofelo

Guntz   

I'm having the same issue, and i can't aplly my founder's pack cause it says, that is already in use. Any ideas?