Sign in to follow this  
Noalaa

No, you aren't having connection issues. The servers open at 10AM PST 24NOV2015

Vivien   

Despite the effort...sadly there will be people still making new threads asking the same question T^T

Because to them, I have a problem -> Log on forum -> Look through existing topics for possible solution -> Click Start New Topic button

Despite the effort...sadly there will be people still making new threads asking the same question T^T

Because to them, I have a problem -> Log on forum -> Look through existing topics for possible solution -> Click Start New Topic button

and every day i ask why.....

lle   

For the whole day, I thought the servers will be live at 12am PST.... Sigh... 9 hours more to go 

Purple   

The funny thing is someone is going to make another useless thread asking "why no server work"

Ren36   

A new feature should be added to the forum, where someone has to use the search function at least 2 times, once he pushes the "Start New Topic" button

Teisho   

This thread won't accomplish anything, because people here are not willing to read.

I mean, look at how many posts there are asking where to download the game client. There seems to be a "how do I download the game client" thread made EVERY. SINGLE. DAY despite the pinned thread at the top of the forums that quite clearly says "Download the client here"

Edited by Teisho

This thread won't accomplish anything, because people here are not willing to read.

I mean, look at how many posts there are asking where to download the game client. There seems to be a "how do I download the game client" thread made EVERY. SINGLE. DAY despite the pinned thread at the top of the forums that quite clearly says "Download the client here"

yes i am well aware of failures of people that refuse to read in this day and age.

still gonna bump the thread AGAIN YAY!!!! :D

Mobin   

do anyone got a time for when the servers open? i think many would appreciate it espacialy dumb people like me :D

Nabiryi   

do anyone got a time for when the servers open? i think many would appreciate it espacialy dumb people like me :D

Its 10am PDT, So we've got approximately 4 hours and 20 mins left.

Sinnaru   

The hype is real, you can't blame them haha. ^^

Drint   

Just to keep it seen and well because I see people on page one with threads about the servers not up? Rofl anyway 3 hours to go folks as of now

Ren36   

Just to keep it seen and well because I see people on page one with threads about the servers not up? Rofl anyway 3 hours to go folks as of now

One thread is certainly better than 5 on the main page.

The funny thing is someone is going to make another useless thread asking "why no server work"

Well Purple.. its part of life.. we have idiots unable to read basic things.. such as what why am i flaged for pvp.. because your wearing pvp armor.. what.. the game did not tell me it.. yes it did in the faction quest about 4 times.. not to mention it even says so on the armor its self.. then you have loading screen telling you what is vs what in this game... at anyrate if people would stop being lazy.. it be nice

PS nice to meet you purple.. is Rin's other half..

Sign in to follow this