Sign in to follow this  
Dominator

Add chat command /ping

Add chat command /ping , in all game what i play i see chat command /ping, in aion too , but play on CBT 1. 2 this command dont work, is possible to add to CBT 3+ for me from SNG territory is very important this

This is definitely something they need to add. Not because there is no other way to check your ping, but because of the ridiculous number of people asking how to do so in general chat.

Lya   

there is other ways to check your ping. task manager- performance tab- open Resource monitor-Network- check on client.exe and on TCP connections sroll right and u can see your latency.

jazdevi   

there is other ways to check your ping. task manager- performance tab- open Resource monitor-Network- check on client.exe and on TCP connections sroll right and u can see your latency.

This is often very inaccurate, from what I've seen. At the very least, they should sticky the IP's so we can ping them.

PsyFu   

This is the West so why can't we have it if it's in the game already. Let us lead the way..

AttacKat   

People need to realize, this is NCS NA, they aren't the game Devs, hence has no control over game functionality other then passing the request to Devs in KR. If a feature isn't in KR, it isn't going to be in NA.

Chrys   

At the very least, they should sticky the IP's so we can ping them.

This.

The REAL servers ips, not some rerouting public server that doesnt have the same trace. Or happens that i get 40ms on prompt and 200ms in game due to saturation and i can't check it out.

Not having an in-game ping check option is rly annoying.

Sign in to follow this