Sign in to follow this  
Leeboi26

PVP spawn Camp improvement?

Leeboi26   

so as I was testing out pvp on a noob alt we all know there is few options to respawn upon death, but the question is when we choose the last option to respawn with the PVP fashion still equip and then we wait for the screen to load we get killed again without even have to put up a fight, while ur game load and u are obviously respawned and waiting for the loading to finished u are already dead without a fight, so I was wondering if its possible to put up an Invincibility buff while we wait for game to finish loading so there is no Frustration upon spawn skill and the buff will only cancel if we start to move our character

Sazz   

Press 3 key and you will respawn with your clothes off, there you go, permanent invincibility XD. When you feel safe again re-equip your dobok since it's instant when you put it on.

Press 3 key and you will respawn with your clothes off, there you go, permanent invincibility XD. When you feel safe again re-equip your dobok since it's instant when you put it on.

So pressing 3 respawns you without clothes? Things like this need to be better explained in game, and not just in some NPC dialogue that everyone is just going to spam F through. I didn't even know that wearing the clothes turned on PK mode, and I was having the same spawn killing problem. 

GnatB   

It does sound like it's adding a feature to compensate for user stupidity.... which I'm not necessarily against.  But if they were to add a feature to compensate, I'd argue it should be to remove the ability to respawn with your uniform on when your death occured in PvP.  Presumably that would also fix the issues of newbies feeling like they are being spawn camped.  Makes it more obvious the problem is putting on the uniform.

Mishi   

There shouldn't need to be more explaining if players were to actually read, or do any amount of research on the game at all. 

Maybe a better thing would be players learning how to not just spam "F" at everything instead of reading?

Invincibility buff= respawn with no clothing on. 

There is no need to make an actual buff due to the lack of a player reading.

Edited by Mishi

You should've asked this in "General Discussion" section of the forum. It has nothing to do with CBT2 "Feedbacks".  :)

Best Regards,

Lily :3

Sazz   

So pressing 3 respawns you without clothes? Things like this need to be better explained in game, and not just in some NPC dialogue that everyone is just going to spam F through. I didn't even know that wearing the clothes turned on PK mode, and I was having the same spawn killing problem. 

It happens to many new players, you get used to it fast anyway.

When you equip a dobok it warns you in the description that it belongs to a faction. But most people just don't like to read. XD.

When you die and can't meditate, you only have available your key 3 and 4. Put the mouse on the 3 key that has a surrender flag as icon, and you can read the description too. You won't have any more problem with respawn kills.  :D

dustmade   

I would say this is a bug. Although I know you can reset with no outfit but the spawn before loading finished is definitely not ok.

Sign in to follow this