Sign in to follow this  
Hypie

CBT 2th Weekend Feedback

Hypie   

The first EU Weekend.

I was exited to play but...here i am. Many reported the Lags and Latency already so i wont dive deep into this Matter. I live in the same Country where the Servers physically are so my Connection should be smooth like a Baby *ss but nah laggs when starting Sprint laggs when to much Graphic Effects and so on.

But this can be solved like i hope the Rest can be solved. After i was super disgusted with the Racist Wars in the first Zone (more over that here: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/forums/index.php?/topic/142265-the-need-of-language-flagged-servers/) i continued playing my Assassin and hit 45 on Monday Midday. Until then i found some Aspects that will seriously *cricket* off Customers.

- Charms

- Keys

- Essence Roulette

- Evolving

- Randomness

These 5 Points go Hand in Hand pissing off Players. How so? In Order for a smooth Progress in playing we need to upgrade our Weapon and Accessoires several Times (didnt bother later with Acessoire). For that we need to join Instances or kill World Bosses and use their Essence to make a Turn on the Roulette. So long so good. BUT now jumps the Randomness in.

We get Chests where our Weapon COULD be inside. To unlock this we need Keys which Costs 10 Silvers for ONE Key.So a Key is a "Daily Need" in this Game. Charms are the same. We need to unseal so much in Order to know what it is and we have such a high "failing" Rate that some off had run out of Charms/Keys in the Desert (Golden Deva). To sell this at 10 Silver which is super pricey is not a good Design Choice. Players will start googling how long the evolving Path is. And when they see that this is only the "Base" they will say "Yeah no thx" and leave. There is no Chance for making enough Bucks before 45. To be blocked so much while LEVELING is a major oversight.

This Game is focused on PvP and a bit of PvE but to 80% on PvP. So there is no need to block Players SO MUCH. I dinged Level 45 with a Level 36 (which is actually good i had luck) many Players i talked about that Topic said they dinged it even lower and grinded Gold (on CBT!!!!) in order to test the other Weapons.

So if you ask me NCSoft has to finetune that Matter.

GnatB   

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't remember having to use a charm to "identify" something.  The only time I need to unseal something is when it's a required upgrade item to evolve an item, and I already know it's the right item when it's sealed.  And so far there's way more than enough charms to cover that.

All that said, I'll admit that it isn't well spelled out that all that random stuff you loot is pretty much completely worthless except to feed into your evolving gear.  A task for which it doesn't need to be unsealed.  Which is why I'd have to argue all that random stuff probably shouldn't even exist in the first place.

Hypie   

you can craft keys and charms you dont need to get everything done in 5 days

nahoko you know what im thinking about crafting :> i dont think we have to restart that discussion.

still if im am in need for keys i want them THEN and not hours later.

What will happen with all that randomness. well i can tell you. ppl will rush a new char to lvl 30 (50 keys and charms roughly) and send it over to the main, then delete the other character and redo it over and over again.

Daithi   

nahoko you know what im thinking about crafting :> i dont think we have to restart that discussion.

still if im am in need for keys i want them THEN and not hours later.

What will happen with all that randomness. well i can tell you. ppl will rush a new char to lvl 30 (50 keys and charms roughly) and send it over to the main, then delete the other character and redo it over and over again.

idc how ppl do things if there is a time and effort to get them just stop asking for free stuff

Unex   

It is not necessary to buy the keys. Most of the daily quests give 1 key each (even low level ones). Just farm them for a while and you'll get a nice stack. I agree they are too expensive, so that's why I simply just farm quests for a bit.

You don't need to unseal items to know what they are. Maybe only for shields, but I believe you can already see its stats without unsealing. If that isn't the case, you can get an idea of the stats by just unsealing 1.

It is possible to use all the fodder weapons, shields and jewelry to evolve without unsealing them. The only reason why I ever unseal an item is if I need it for breakthrough, or I simply plan to use it (shields).

Regarding the evolving path, I believe that's just your personal opinion. It doesn't mean everyone feel that way. I do understand what you mean, but in my opnion, the harder it is to upgrade, the more fun I have upgrading. I don't like being able to upgrade my equipment in a minute, I want it be a challenge, to farm dungeons and quests for items and money. That way, I will feel that having upgraded equipment will mean something. However, as I said, that's just my opinion; other people may feel different.

Sinnaru   

To be straight, I see no problem about the keys and whatnot, enjoy the game, don't rush, or if you do, just THINK what to do about it, instead of ranting the forums about trivias. I mean I clearly do understand your point about being expensive, but that's how NA/EU regions is, always overpriced and Unex wrote above, just farm em via daylies, that's what I did when I needed something on TW server, you will get there sooner or later.

Ren36   

This is a Beta.
Data will be wiped but experience remains.
I recommend you look up how to craft talismans or keys.

That way you´ll save and earn a lot money on the way to the level cap.

As for how hard it is to get upgrade stuff, as long as it is a blue item, you can try to exchange it with other people.
Especially weapons. Most people gladly exchange. That´s how I shortened farming items.
Purple ones are up to luck, we shouldn´t expect to get everything that easily, but with the money or keys you now have, this shouldn´t be a problem any more.

Kira   

Most daily quests give you keys, you can do something like 40 dailies each day.  And if you are still unlucky after all that and too impatient to wait for the next day you can check the market.  Even if you hate crafting yourself, other players usually sell the keys for less than the npc's do.

Also learn from the experience, don't waste keys and charms to open every single chest or box you find, keep them for the ones required for your weapon evolution.  If you do this then you should actually have an overflow of keys left over without needing to buy or craft any.

Furthermore always check the weapon description to see if it is bound or not, if you got the wrong one maybe you can trade it with someone that has the one you want.

Sign in to follow this