Sign in to follow this  
Messir

Endgame content in next CBTs.

Messir   

I've got a few questions about endgame content in next CBTs:

1) Will be add highlevel dungeons like Blood Shark Harbour, Po Hwa Ran etc.

2) What about legendary weapons on CBT or release.

I'm sure that questions disturb not only me.

Jem   

This was answered by both Jonathan and Julianne, no additional content in the next CBTs. It will be the same content since Alpha 1.

Teisho   

Your questions have already been answered. Use the search function.

Edited by Teisho

PsyFu   

This content is too little and boring. Why not release more for us to test. Laggy servers make it no fun and lack of content mean we only have pvp really to do. They need to do one or the other or I lose interest in more beta testing. 

Shirou   

2. Ain't nobody needs those things, especially the original legendary, maybe later, VERY LATER, when we get 50+ we will get the KR legendaries or so.

1. Aye, let's give higher lv people nothing to test anymore, let's just give the dungeons in launch, who knows maybe Fish boss will have the name of a NPC and not being able to attack but only with AoE. mhm

Also, the fps is way too damn low sometimes during battle or even running, and in misty I get a full 1-2 mins game freezing coz my fps drops to 0 first time I get there after a while. Something that never happened in other versions. Also must fix the Auction House, items not being able to get out from selling, sometimes it doesn't even search, it stays blank. Character Profile started to work very bad, not being to load it anymore even. Add and fix these stuff.

Also, ain't nobody got time for Blackwrym.

Edited by Shirou

AttacKat   

I've got a few questions about endgame content in next CBTs:

1) Will be add highlevel dungeons like Blood Shark Harbour, Po Hwa Ran etc.

2) What about legendary weapons on CBT or release.

I'm sure that questions disturb not only me.

Maybe I am SLOW, but something I fail to understand is WHY people keep asking this ...

NCSoft NA has already said:

1. Initial release we will get UP TO Act 3.

2. Future patches will release addition content (can be Act 4, 5, or 6).

Which part of 1+2 NCSoft NA was not clear on? Why do you guys insist on asking for "future" content at initial release? 

This content is too little and boring. Why not release more for us to test. Laggy servers make it no fun and lack of content mean we only have pvp really to do. They need to do one or the other or I lose interest in more beta testing. 

And I point back to PART 1. Then don't test since you feel there is nothing for you to test. I guess all those localization mismatches aren't important for us to report.

Edited by AttacKat

go lvl alts or go arena. perfect time to learn pvp and how other classes work since your stats will reset in a couple months

rocdog   

Maybe I am SLOW, but something I fail to understand is WHY people keep asking this ...

NCSoft NA has already said:

1. Initial release we will get UP TO Act 3.

2. Future patches will release addition content (can be Act 4, 5, or 6).

Which part of 1+2 NCSoft NA was not clear on? Why do you guys insist on asking for "future" content at initial release? 

The main problem is that NCWest's chosen primary method of providing information, namely live streams, is cricketing horrible.

4X7YG72.jpg

AttacKat   

The main problem is that NCWest's chosen primary method of providing information, namely live streams, is cricketing horrible.

That is because people are too lazy to "google"

http://www.bladeandsouldojo.com/news/161-the-regions-of-the-world-twitter-qa-highlights/

http://www.bladeandsouldojo.com/news/page__st__0/

Yet, they keep asking the same thing over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over (get the pattern yet?)  :D

Edited by AttacKat

Cherish   

** So called Veterans ** who have played the game on other servers are always here asking for more.... more.... more....

Those of us who are new to the game because we waited for our own version to be released are still learning our way through what we have.  Be grateful for what we have and enjoy it or go play something else while you wait for the game to go live.

Shirou   

So in fact, we should stay on place until you come. That sounds like fun. not

With what will affect the fact that they can add the dungeons? You will still have to learn those, right?

Actually, there have been some news on other sites about release date being Jan 19th. If that is really so, then I guess not adding content whatsoever might be UNDERSTANDABLE if not REASONABLE. 

But I still want to play more content in CBT!!!

Daithi   

yes it may be a little disappointed that we cant play more of the content on the CBT i too would love to test everything possible but the BETA has another objetive so we must understand that and wait the actual release

btw babletr0n said about the content for release not being decided yet in one of the lastest streams so is not sure if the current amount of content will be the same for Launch patch

Kaideus   

I get that we may not be able to test all the content that we will have at head start/release, but what's more worrying to me is if they only launch with the big four blue dungeons.

They are only easy pre-requisite dungeons to unlock Poh really and were not originally meant to be "end game" content.

They tried that in the china version (big 4 were end game at first) and so many people quit after a short while due to lack of content and those dungeons being so easy, it really didn't go down well at all.

In other regions such as TW they at least had Poh which was more than enough end game content for release and kept people busy for some time.

I just hope they at least add Poh fairly soon after launch if they insist on taking this route, otherwise I'm afraid people will get bored of the big four super quick if that's all there is at release.

Don't get me wrong as I'm not QQing for more content in beta or release just because I'm one of those veteran players, in fact I actually really enjoyed the 45 cap in other regions and hope to play it for a fair while before they add the level 50 stuff, I'm just saying from my experience in other regions I think people will eat up the content very quickly and those 4 dungeons as end game will not keep people playing for long.

Daithi   

I get that we may not be able to test all the content that we will have at head start/release, but what's more worrying to me is if they only launch with the big four blue dungeons.

They are only easy pre-requisite dungeons to unlock Poh really and were not originally meant to be "end game" content.

They tried that in the china version (big 4 were end game at first) and so many people quit after a short while due to lack of content and those dungeons being so easy, it really didn't go down well at all.

In other regions such as TW they at least had Poh which was more than enough end game content for release and kept people busy for some time.

I just hope they at least add Poh fairly soon after launch if they insist on taking this route, otherwise I'm afraid people will get bored of the big four super quick if that's all there is at release.

Don't get me wrong as I'm not QQing for more content in beta or release just because I'm one of those veteran players, in fact I actually really enjoyed the 45 cap in other regions and hope to play it for a fair while before they add the level 50 stuff, I'm just saying from my experience in other regions I think people will eat up the content very quickly and those 4 dungeons as end game will not keep people playing for long.

dont worry, is not decided yet i understand you and i wish the same lets just wait more official info before jumping to conclusions

Kaideus   

*cut

*cut

After the announcement of the release date yesterday they also stated they will launch with Blackram Supply Chain, and E. Fleet Supply Chain.

Know in other regions as SSB or Poh, and BSH which both have 24 man open instance versions with a lot of dailies, plus 6 and 4 man versions.

We will also need a lot of gear from both of these (24 and 6 man) for weapon and accessory upgrades, plus these instances are where you get your first bracelet and belt from.

So these will keep us going and busy for a little while and after a few months they will later give us Mushin's Tower (probably to floor 7, if not 8) and Spiral Labyrinth 6 and 4 man.

Overall I'm pretty pleased as they are launching with slightly more than I thought they would (BSH) which is great news in my book.

They also stated "A regular cadence of content updates and patches are planned and in-progress, and we’ll have more information on upcoming content soon after release"

so seems they will follow other regions like TW with new content being added fairly often.

Whether we will get to test any Poh or BSH in beta is another matter, but guess we will just have to wait and see.

Edited by Kaideus

Shirou   

NCSoft, please add new content to attract players! Legendary DGs lvl45 to the next CBT !!!

Hell no. Legendary? wut? Those are just pvp weaps.

Kaideus   

2982580.jpg

The only problem with that is not everybody has the time to sit through every stream just on the off chance there will be something new mentioned or an announcement made.

I think they are a great source of info too but they should still post said info else where rather than expecting everyone to watch all the streams.

They mention things on twitter sometimes too but adding all the info to either the main website or forum would be helpful and stop a lot of the repeat questions.

Edited by Kaideus

Sign in to follow this