Sign in to follow this  
Soragami

Cross Server Party Finder - Multiple Dungeons

Soragami   

Hey

In CBT2 I tested out the Cross Server Party Finder and now I'm wondering about something:

Why can I choose multiple dungeons?

At first I thought, that we would run the chosen dungeons one after another. But after trying it out, we always returned to the entrance of the first dungeon, after completing it and never managed to start the second one (we had to return to the party lobby and select the other dungeon from there).

Am I doing something wrong / misunderstanding something, or is this a bug?

Hey

In CBT2 I tested out the Cross Server Party Finder and now I'm wondering about something:

Why can I choose multiple dungeons?

At first I thought, that we would run the chosen dungeons one after another. But after trying it out, we always returned to the entrance of the first dungeon, after completing it and never managed to start the second one (we had to return to the party lobby and select the other dungeon from there).

Am I doing something wrong / misunderstanding something, or is this a bug?

Well it doesn't work like that. You can select multiple dungeons for queuing. Meaning that you will queee with other people with any of the dungeon selected. If someone is quee for one of the dungeon that you selected you'll be match with them and then starts to look for more member for that dungeon.

Let's say that you already did spider tunnel. Now you only have to select the other two. Meaning that you'll get quee with either of those dungeon selected. So every time you already do a dungeon, unselecte that previous dungeon so you don't get queed for it again.

Sign in to follow this