Lowkeyd

Disconnected from server. (1000)(132,10054)

Lowkeyd   

Finished patching the game a while ago but I'm unable to play.

I'm able to get to the character selection screen. However, after choosing my character and getting to the loading screen I get disconnected and the following message comes up:

623e82524f1c111b822af8a78c9d6734.png

I have tried to get in a couple more times but the same issue occurs.

Noallie   

I get this problem too; however, this happens to me whenever i change an area. I've already had to relog about 3 times because of it.

I tried re-installing,fixing files and everything else and i still get the same connection problem.... either they are working on it without informing us or they just ignore every single person here on the forums

Tshofelo   

I'm getting the same error as well when I try to enter the Bandit Hideout in Everdusk. Considering this "dungeon" is story-required and I'd like to play on the one weekend I got invited on, I'm super upset by this.

Quexlaw   

For me, it's really strange. I get the same message and B&S client closed, but when I exit and look at my connection to the internet, it's disconnected. Everything. After a few minutes, it's fine again.

It happenes four or five times after playing for 5-15 minutes each session and not once when I didn't play B&S so there should be some connection.

Tshofelo   

For me, it's really strange. I get the same message and B&S client closed, but when I exit and look at my connection to the internet, it's disconnected. Everything. After a few minutes, it's fine again.

It happenes four or five times after playing for 5-15 minutes each session and not once when I didn't play B&S so there should be some connection.

I wish I could say my internet was at fault for this (it's been the culprit on CN a few times lol), but when the DCs happen, I'm still connected to everything else I'm simutaneously connected to. YouTube is still blaring, Discord voice chat doesn't lose quality... It's just Blade and Soul. :/

Lowkeyd   

As an update, I'm still having the same issue. Always after selecting the character.

My internet is stable and doesn't go out, even when I get the disconnection notice.

Yeah. I can confirm this is not an issue from our end. For the very least, it is not related to internet connection.

Noallie   

So I've managed to solve this problem for me, to an extent, but idk if it'll help.

Turns out my graphics were just too high and loading was too hard so i DC'd whenever i went into a different area.

Dunno if this will help you guys out but its worth a shot to see if it'll help. As for the people

logging in with the problem... i dont remember if theres a place to change options in the startup menu so I can't help with that :c

Tshofelo   

Oh, man, really? It sucks to hear I won't be able to play the game in the highest graphics after all... ;~;
I'm gonna give it a shot, Noallie; I'll edit if it works out!

Edit: It didn't work for me. It still loads really huge for no reason. I hope they plan on fixing this before full release.
It also makes me glad I didn't buy a Founder's Pack. I would have hated to spend money for this sort of thing to happen. But at least I'd be able to make up lost progress next weekend... :/

Edited by Tshofelo

Yeah it's happening to me too. I've not really had the chance to progress very far and i've been in all the alpha's/beta's but one. First it was the freezing loading screen now it's the crashing loading screen. Come on now, guys. This isn't funny. If you are going to keep ignoring us PLEASE let one of NCSoft's other dev teams take over. This is rediculous.

Mousies   

it's happening to me aswell. I've not really had the chance to play that much i keep getting it when i enter a dungeon. Hopefully this can be fixed soon thx :) 

Tshofelo   

I'm starting to worry this subforum in general is being ignored. I haven't seen any sort of staff post in any thread besies the pinned ones from last week. Why make the subforum if you're not going to check it...?

I can't beta test a game that constantly kicks me out at the same point in the story over and over. I'm barely level 8 and I cannot progress because of this. I only have these few days to play and I was super excited and very much looked forward to it, but now I think I should go back to playing FFXIV and hope this is fixed when the game comes out next year.

Sunsoo   

Hello.

I was gifted a weekend of access, so I'm quite new to all of this. I did want to say I have the same issue as Tshofelo. I frequently get disconnects when changing areas, but usually can get through with no more than three DCs to make it. Bandit Hideout, however, is a consistant no go. I just can't get in, even after 15+ attempts. It being a story area that's a bit of a disappointment, but since this is CBT, I think that I can do alright just playing and getting experience. Still, it'd be nice if this was fixed by release.

EDIT: Naturally, my first attempt after posting this I get in. XD

Edited by Sunsoo

I'm getting the same problem. It happens during the loading screens and it's not my internet either cause everything else is fine. The game works for a while then suddenly, the error happens. It's kina of annoying.

I just exited a game after having a black screen for quite a while. I bet if I waited long enough I would too have received a disconnect message.

Upon opening  the Control Panel to close the application I noticed that it was running a little high: 1,800,000K Memory. I had just pressed escape on a Cutscene (mission: Mission 4: The Bamboo Blossom), the part where the daughter walks in the hut right after you receive your initial Hungmoon weapon.

I understand my issue may be partially different than yours, but it may bear relevance so I thought I would post it here rather than opening a new thread.

I edited this to say: I was in the EU server when this happened.

Edited by Ego_Singularitas

Tshofelo   

I come back with good news! After waiting almost twelve hours to try again, I managed to get into the Bandits Hideout, and am now level 10!

But here's the bad news: The game doesn't want me leaving Everdusk still. It gets to 90-95% loaded, then starts leaking like crazy. It attempted to load some more, but closed itself again.

I heavily considered buying a Founder's Pack upon the Bandit's Hideout finally working, but now I'm having the same issue again. I hope this problem gets fixed, and soon. If not for those of us who got invited for this weekend, then for everyone else having this issue...

Jem   

Guys, tell me what are your Graphic settings are at. Try putting it at the lowest and see if you are still having this issues in DC'ing. Just curious on something. (And what a previous poster said)

crabis   

I've also been getting this error, but so far it only seems to happen when I try to go in the Bandits Hideout at Everdusk. My only available quests are in the Bandits Hideout at the moment. 

Guys, tell me what are your Graphic settings are at. Try putting it at the lowest and see if you are still having this issues in DC'ing. Just curious on something. (And what a previous poster said)

I did it did not help.

crabis   

Okay, so I finally got in after like the tenth try, I didn't do anything different from my other tries other than surfing the net whilst it was loading (though I highly doubt that helped). I thought it wasn't going to work since it said that the program was not responding and stayed at about thirty percent loaded. So, my guess is that the error, at least in my case, was probably just bad luck or something stupid like that.