LordEdit

12:11 still getting failed to connect to server

LordEdit   

Ignore this. i don't know how to delete it. didn't realize this site has a 2 hour difference from my time. 

Edited by LordEdit

Mobin   

Ignore this. i don't know how to delete it. didn't realize this site has a 2 hour difference from my time. 

so how long till we can start?

PreMiaS   

i also got this problem...please help us..every time i log in to new patch of BnS..its say FAILED TO CONNECT FROM SERVER...i havnt have this problem before even if i play a lot of game even if its far from ASIA.please responce sir/ma'am....

i really like to play this game but how can i play if i cant connect to server...just tell me what to do...A.S.I.A.

i wait for your responce...and im also one of the lucky guys that have got a beta key for free...

Mobin   

i also got this problem...please help us..every time i log in to new patch of BnS..its say FAILED TO CONNECT FROM SERVER...i havnt have this problem before even if i play a lot of game even if its far from ASIA.please responce sir/ma'am....

i really like to play this game but how can i play if i cant connect to server...just tell me what to do...A.S.I.A.

i wait for your responce...and im also one of the lucky guys that have got a beta key for free...

me too

me too

your in europe right?